3,9 5 0 58 58 Augmentez considérablement le volume de vos cils en les séparant pour qu’ils soient irrésistiblement souples et aériens, couche après couche.
Maybelline New York Total TemptationMC Mascara Lavable

04-07-2018
Would love to try this a I'm looking for a new better mascara
04-07-2018
I have not tried but I’ve heard a few mixed reviews would love you try for my own reviews.
04-07-2018
I would love to review this product. I'm looking for a mascara that can keep my lashes up all day
04-07-2018
Would love to try this product, my girlfriends love it and recommend to try it out
04-07-2018
I would love to try this!! Need something good for my eyelashes!!
04-07-2018
Mascara and lipstick... can't go out without them. Always looking for a new product to make my lashes look gorgeous. Would love to try a sample!
04-07-2018
Have tried different Maybelline products but not this mascara. Would love to try, i need to find a new mascara!
04-07-2018
Hi I have not tried this new mascara but would love to try as I have used Maybelline products for many years❤
04-07-2018
I heard great things about that.my sister has used it
04-07-2018
I have not tried this product and only use products wiwitwiwith coconut in it. Amazed to see coconut is now with this product would love to try it!
04-07-2018
I haven’t tried this but would love to try this and make a review
04-07-2018
I have never tried but would love to test it. I find it hard to find the perfect mascara and it gets expensive having to always try different ones
04-07-2018
I would love to try this I have a love-hate relationship with mascara
04-07-2018
Wonder how well and how long it really wares, especially on a Hot summer day.