4,3 5 0 93 93 Le mascara Snapscara® procure un volume lisse et sans grumeaux en deux temps trois mouvements. Cette formule s'applique sans tracas et se déloge en un tour de main.
Maybelline® Snapscara® Mascara Lavable

03-10-2020
Good for what you pay for
Great for everyday use. Doesn't give the most amazing volume, but defines well enough and doesn't smudge.
19-08-2020
Excellent
This mascara is so good it cleans up easily and doesn't smuge and I love it
07-07-2020
good
Maybelline® Snapscara® Washable Mascara The color is dark which I like and this brush is good, it gives plush effect to your lashes. It didn’t smudge or transfer for me but my eyelashes are not naturally oily. I like my eyelashes to look thick, long and fluffly and it gives me just that.
30-05-2020
OK
I liked the brown color. Finding browns is always hard but sadly this won’t be repurchased. Doesn’t really coat the lashes well. It was very crumbly if I bumped my lashes it fell off instantly. Even on sale wasn’t worth it.
10-05-2020
Great volume, does flake
I love the wand and the mascara coats lashes with minimal swipes however it does tend to flake a bit after a few hours of wear and does not hold up all day
04-05-2020
J’adore il ne fait pas de grumeaux dans nos cils
Je vous le conseil il est top sour tout si tu a les cils long ses encore plus beau jaime troppp
16-03-2020
Great Brush!
I love this brush! It's so full and has the perfect curve! The mascara is really good too. It comes off so easily and doesn't leave an residue. Doesn't flake or clump either. Great mascara if your not going to get wet or cry ;)
27-02-2020
The lashes
Lashes become bold . Beautiful. Tons of a variety in color
18-02-2020
Gorgeous!
The curved spooly on this mascara's wand is ideal for nice curved lashes! I don't like my lashes clumpy and this spooly is perfect for evenly distributing the product. The formula itself is great because it lasts all day and doesn't flake!
17-11-2019
Brush is little big
Mascara is good but brush shape is not good.. Brush is little big
04-09-2019
Works great.
I don't really use mascara quite often because usually it comes up as I apply it. So I only use it for special occasions, for my upcoming wedding I needed a new mascara so I tried this one and it's got perfect grip it curves great and there are no clumps. I would definitely recommend it
31-07-2019
Nice natural-looking lashes
Really like this product -- it goes on smoothly without clumping and gives you nice, natural-looking lashes. It's a good everyday product. It won't give you dramatic looking lashes though -- I use other mascaras when I want more of a 'pop.'
28-07-2019
Alright Mascara
This mascara is nothing special in my opinion. The brush is an interesting shape but i find it too big and often gets mascara all over the place when applying
24-07-2019
Maybelline® Snapscara® Washable Mascara
I love trying new products so why not this one.I tried the pitch black and the black cherry .The black cherry was by far a nicer mascara,it thickened my lashes as well as lengthened them as well as my high end Lancome mascara. It is very build able for a subtle to a very dramatic look, the cherry color is not obvious it just looks like a natural mascara on.
21-07-2019
It's ok.
I love trying new products so I bought this as it was a good price and there was a big display at Walmart. Really, it was just ok. It didn't make my lashes look that different. If you are looking for a more natural look for your lashes then this might be the mascara for you.