4,3 5 0 105 105 Le mascara Snapscara® procure un volume lisse et sans grumeaux en deux temps trois mouvements. Cette formule s'applique sans tracas et se déloge en un tour de main.

17-11-2019
Brush is little big
Mascara is good but brush shape is not good.. Brush is little big
04-09-2019
Works great.
I don't really use mascara quite often because usually it comes up as I apply it. So I only use it for special occasions, for my upcoming wedding I needed a new mascara so I tried this one and it's got perfect grip it curves great and there are no clumps. I would definitely recommend it
31-07-2019
Nice natural-looking lashes
Really like this product -- it goes on smoothly without clumping and gives you nice, natural-looking lashes. It's a good everyday product. It won't give you dramatic looking lashes though -- I use other mascaras when I want more of a 'pop.'
28-07-2019
Alright Mascara
This mascara is nothing special in my opinion. The brush is an interesting shape but i find it too big and often gets mascara all over the place when applying
24-07-2019
Maybelline® Snapscara® Washable Mascara
I love trying new products so why not this one.I tried the pitch black and the black cherry .The black cherry was by far a nicer mascara,it thickened my lashes as well as lengthened them as well as my high end Lancome mascara. It is very build able for a subtle to a very dramatic look, the cherry color is not obvious it just looks like a natural mascara on.
21-07-2019
It's ok.
I love trying new products so I bought this as it was a good price and there was a big display at Walmart. Really, it was just ok. It didn't make my lashes look that different. If you are looking for a more natural look for your lashes then this might be the mascara for you.
03-07-2019
Love Black Cherry
Absolutely Love the Black Cherry Shade it gives a different twist of colour and does not have a caked on feel .
27-06-2019
wish it stayed on better/longer but great mascara
the mascara was great for anti-clumping as well as adding volume and length and retaining its dark pigment even through wear but the mascara does come off very easily without even trying to take the product off
12-05-2019
Great Mascara
This mascara is seriously amazing. It gives me full, long lashes that aren't crunchy or spidery. After using this mascara, my lashes look exactly how I want them to look: dark, long, and lush... but still like they could be my natural lashes.
07-05-2019
BEST MASCARA!
I purchased this after hearing plenty of it from people I knew. I wasn't expecting it to be spectacular but was pleasantly surprised at how it didn't clump at all and look very light and natural if not layered.
06-05-2019
overall good
i was expecting more out of this mascara, it did clump, i was expecting more length,
18-04-2019
Nice mascara
I like it. Wand works well and it tends to last. Probably would buy again
17-04-2019
Good application only
I love the bristles and shape of the wand and texture of mascara. But this mascara is not lasting enough. It's crumbling throughout just a few hours.. so I'm very upset about this.
17-04-2019
Génial!
Le côté arrondi du pinceau épouse bien la forme des cils. Pas de paquets. Il est génial !
14-04-2019
Confidence
I have tried this and love the applicator . Allows instant confidence and length in eyelashes .