4,3 5 0 92 92 Le mascara Snapscara® procure un volume lisse et sans grumeaux en deux temps trois mouvements. Cette formule s'applique sans tracas et se déloge en un tour de main.
Maybelline® Snapscara® Mascara Lavable

27-06-2019
wish it stayed on better/longer but great mascara
the mascara was great for anti-clumping as well as adding volume and length and retaining its dark pigment even through wear but the mascara does come off very easily without even trying to take the product off
12-05-2019
Great Mascara
This mascara is seriously amazing. It gives me full, long lashes that aren't crunchy or spidery. After using this mascara, my lashes look exactly how I want them to look: dark, long, and lush... but still like they could be my natural lashes.
07-05-2019
BEST MASCARA!
I purchased this after hearing plenty of it from people I knew. I wasn't expecting it to be spectacular but was pleasantly surprised at how it didn't clump at all and look very light and natural if not layered.
06-05-2019
overall good
i was expecting more out of this mascara, it did clump, i was expecting more length,
18-04-2019
Nice mascara
I like it. Wand works well and it tends to last. Probably would buy again
17-04-2019
Good application only
I love the bristles and shape of the wand and texture of mascara. But this mascara is not lasting enough. It's crumbling throughout just a few hours.. so I'm very upset about this.
17-04-2019
Génial!
Le côté arrondi du pinceau épouse bien la forme des cils. Pas de paquets. Il est génial !
14-04-2019
Confidence
I have tried this and love the applicator . Allows instant confidence and length in eyelashes .
11-04-2019
Love yourself
This product make you feel good about yourself. You have confidence.
10-04-2019
Grt choice
Loved it after trying so many other mascaras in the market .
10-04-2019
High volume and lash length
I absolutely love this mascara. Every time I use it my lashes are so long with tons of volume. The wand fits perfectly in my hands and it applies very easily. You do need to do a couple of coats too achieve a good amount of volume but thats ok because the end result is fabulous! Pigment is very defined and the shape of the bristles work well with the shape of my lashes. Will be purchasing again!
01-04-2019
Bold length and volume
Love Mabelline's Snapscara! You can very your length and volume just by adding more coats! The brush is curved to allow for an even, clumpless and easy application on your lashes. Great feel and lasts all day!
01-04-2019
Snapscara is a high grade quality product!
Maybelline makes amazing products! They’re great quality and priced just right!
27-03-2019
Okay mascara
This mascara was decent. It went on very dark like I was looking for and stayed on throughout the day, but unfortunately I found it to be very clumpy. Not sure if it was just the one i purchased, or a problem with the whole line.
27-03-2019
not bad
hi there, I have tried this, and even though it has promises like all others to not clump, do this and do that.. it still did, I don't usually wear make up, but I found it to be a bit clumpy, and hard to remove. would not recommend. thanks for reading