4,3 5 0 92 92 Le mascara Snapscara® procure un volume lisse et sans grumeaux en deux temps trois mouvements. Cette formule s'applique sans tracas et se déloge en un tour de main.
Maybelline® Snapscara® Mascara Lavable

27-03-2019
Different
Unlike any other mascara this product is different.it just doest give you the look that you want but it easy to remove.id been using different cosmetics but this one is my favorite one.i would highly recommend this.
26-03-2019
Easy to apply
I nomrally buy black mascara but was intrigued by the black cherry so bought that to try it out! I love the color in the container but it doesn't seem to quit convey it on my lashes but the product was easy to apply. I wash at night with a micellar water and it doesn't seem to quite all come off but usually comes off the next day in the shower. bonus it all comes off as I don't have raccoon eyes after my shower!
24-03-2019
harmful
SLS/SLES are foaming agents used in a slew of personal care products, including skincare and cosmetics, shampoo, and toothpaste. They are surfactants that can cause skin irritation or trigger allergies.
20-03-2019
Easy Application
This is an easy mascara to apply and very easy to wash off. Love it!
16-03-2019
Good product.
I was looking for a mascara with colour and I found Maybelline's Snapscara in Black Cherry. It didn't clump and the colour was nice. Very easy to wash off as well.
14-03-2019
Snapscara in a snap!
Goes on smooth. No clumping. No touchdowns. Easy to apply even a second coat 😊
14-03-2019
Does what it says
I love it, I love the brush on the wand, it is easy to apply because of its shape. It doesn't clump, even after 2 coats. Didn't flake throughout the day. Yes, it came off easy. Love it❗
Snapscara
Love it! It's long lasting, doesnt flake,easy to remove and great fun looking package.
Color Pop
Love the blue, adds a little color pop to make my eyes stand out. Doesn't flake and the wash up is a breeze.
Easy to wipe
I like how easy it is to apply and more than this how easily i can remove it without hurting my eyes. I was always hesitant to apply mascara as its a pain to take it off but now i can wear it .
Awesome!
Glides on smoothly with no clumps left behind! I decided to try this mascara when I ran out of my favourite... this one has replaced it!
Love this
I really like this mascara it’s clumb ur eyes lashes
10-03-2019
Average mascara
A fairly average mascara because it clumps pretty badly.
10-03-2019
Great product it is a must try and my regular go to
09-03-2019
Malade
Jadore ce produit. Jaimerais bien en recevoir par la poste. Il tiens bien. Fait un beau regard, des cils longs, volumineux. Ca donne vraiment un beau look glamour.