4,3 5 0 105 105 Le mascara Snapscara® procure un volume lisse et sans grumeaux en deux temps trois mouvements. Cette formule s'applique sans tracas et se déloge en un tour de main.
Maybelline® Snapscara® Mascara Lavable
  • 4,3 De
  • 105 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

13-03-2019
Color Pop
Love the blue, adds a little color pop to make my eyes stand out. Doesn't flake and the wash up is a breeze.
13-03-2019
Easy to wipe
I like how easy it is to apply and more than this how easily i can remove it without hurting my eyes. I was always hesitant to apply mascara as its a pain to take it off but now i can wear it .
13-03-2019
Awesome!
Glides on smoothly with no clumps left behind! I decided to try this mascara when I ran out of my favourite... this one has replaced it!
13-03-2019
Love this
I really like this mascara it’s clumb ur eyes lashes
10-03-2019
Average mascara
A fairly average mascara because it clumps pretty badly.
10-03-2019
Great product
Great product it is a must try and my regular go to
09-03-2019
Malade
Jadore ce produit. Jaimerais bien en recevoir par la poste. Il tiens bien. Fait un beau regard, des cils longs, volumineux. Ca donne vraiment un beau look glamour.
09-03-2019
Noir intense
Pratique à appliquer et bonne tenue. Très bon mascara.
09-03-2019
Naturel
Si vous rechercher un look naturel et léger cela vous conviendras. Faut par contre en mettre 2 à 3 fois pour que ça sois assez visible pour ma part aime bien les cils fournis et long Alors pas mon numéro 1
08-03-2019
Brilliant brush design
This mascara is that good because of the design of the brush. There is no clumping and you literally can brush every eyelash. Your eyes pop with this product! Brilliant!
08-03-2019
Il tombe sous les yeux
Le mascara est bon en général il fait un beau look par contre il laisse tout le temps des petits grumeaux sous les yeux tout courant de la journée il faut bien vérifier car ça donne pas un beau résultat.
08-03-2019
Great product
Honestly impressed by the brush, no clumping and two coats is more than enough for a visible difference in lash length/thickness
08-03-2019
Pretty good product....
I purchased this because I ran out of my regular one. I have to say I am glad I did. Really loved it!!
07-03-2019
Will recommend
I only put once and it last longer! It look fantastic and easy to put in peirce and very affordable price!
07-03-2019
Pretty good
This was a really good mascara, it almost reminded me of of the formula of the better than sex mascara from tarte, it wasn't clumpy and overall would recommend

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables