4,3 5 0 105 105 Le mascara Snapscara® procure un volume lisse et sans grumeaux en deux temps trois mouvements. Cette formule s'applique sans tracas et se déloge en un tour de main.
Maybelline® Snapscara® Mascara Lavable

amazing love it
this is my go to mascara. I love the mixture and what it does to my lashes , every mascara i’ve tried everything is chunky however this one is amazing
like it
I liked using this one I wanted a fresh new thing and this one made my eyes look amazing
The best
Best mascara I have used in years, will continue to buy it
Love it!!!
This is an amazing product. Does not flake off goes on easy and washes off with water without any frustration!! This is my new go to for sure! Glad I took the chance!
Good stuff!
Gave this a 5 as I love it! Great because it is actually easy to remove!!
Awesome Product
I bought the blue mascara and love how it goes on and comes off!!!! It is NOT waterproof so don't wear it in the rain lol. It comes off so easy - just wipe off with a damp cloth.
Great Mascara
I found this mascara very nice, I liked how smooth and easily it is to apply to my lashes. It does what any mascara is supposed to do for lashes, made them darker and appear longer and yes I found it very easy to wash off. I give this product 4 stars
It’s ok
I don’t like the way it goes on. It’s ok. But it does come off as described.
Brilliant
good price for very good product. Very smooth with no clumps.
Goes on in a snap
This mascara does exactly what it claims and goes on exceptionally easy. Does not really clump, makes for clean nice eyelashes. It is not a volume or length enhancing but does make your lashes look long and pretty. It comes off in the shower pretty easy. Nice everyday wearing mascara.
06-03-2019
This is the best mascara I have ever used ! It goes on smooth and clump free - my eye lashes look long lustrous and black. Easy on and easy off
Awesome
I am very impressed with Maybelline Snapscara. Goes on smooth with no clumps. I have very sensitive eyes and this mascara is so gentle. Doesn't leave dark marks under the eyes with wear. Comes off easily.
Mascara
I love this mascara it goes on very nice makes your eye lashes stand out
Great!
A great mascara that is affordable! The wand is awesome. It’s a great shade that hits all the little lashes, but it doesn’t leave clumps or a chance of smearing! The mascara leave lashes looking on point, great for any makeup look simple or dramatic!
No "raccoon" look
I like this mascara. It's easy to remove without tugging at your skin and also there's no "raccoon" look after.