4,4 5 0 493 493 La mini palette City est composée de six nuances spectaculaires qui sont parfaites pour créer des looks personnalisés.

04-11-2017
Great for travel!
As a makeup junkie, I can't say that The City Mini Palette was the best formulation I've used, however, for the durability and convenience, I think it's worth it. There is a nice mix of matte, sheen, and shimmery shades. You can create an entire eye look so it's great for travelling especially if you're someone who likes to carry only a small makeup bag on trips. I also think it's a great little palette to keep in your makeup bag as it has enough shades to go from a daytime to nighttime look.
03-11-2017
Its not bad.
The palette is okay but I use higher brand so compared to them this is not much of it.
03-11-2017
Wish it was more creamier
I loved the colours in this mini palette, they go well with each other & went well with my skin tone. It was a dressier nude look, it contains for both shimmery colours & matte colours. The packaging was good, especially as a travel palette. It doesn't come with an applicator. For those that are new to eye shadow application or still learning, a mini guide on the back of the palette would've been great saying which colours go best on what parts of eye area. There is a picture of a model wearing the colours, if you're able to guess & figure it out. My biggest concern was that the powders were too flaky when trying to get the product on the brush & from brush to my eyelid. There was a lot of loose fallout on my face, which was hard to get off & ruined my foundation cover up. So it's to do your eyes first & then rest of your face with the palette. I wish the powders were a little more creamier or similar to the texture of the Chrome compact highlighter. Thanks for letting me try though!
01-11-2017
Subtle or bold, either way it's great
I love the mini pallet. Love all the colours. Great for a nice subtle look or a nice bold look.
Can't Get Enough
I love the colours and I use the palette everyday. I've since receiving it I've bought other colour palettes.
Shadow beauty
I loved the colours in this palette. The sparkles were very pretty on. The shadow stayed and didn't smear away during the day. I liked that there was a picture on the back telling you where to put each colour.
Maybelline The City Mini Palette
This eye shadow palette is creamy and very blendable. It lasts a long time but you will get some creasing if you do not wear over a primer. Will definitely give the other shades in this collection a try.
Wonderful
This is a fantastic palette, really easy to use with Amazing colours to make your eyes pop. It is long lasting and stays on without reapplication all day
30-10-2017
J’adore !
Super application, légèrement brillant mais assez voyant ! Super pour un 5 a 7
28-10-2017
Beautiful Palette!
I received this Mini Palette for free to test and review. I really like this eyeshadow palette. The colours are really beautiful and sparkly which I really like. There are multiple shades that are great for layering and it goes on smoothly. Its also pretty long lasting and great for day or evening! I really enjoy using this eyeshadow! 😍
28-10-2017
City mini
The pigmentation of these colours are fantastic! Great coverage and stays put.
La poudre délicate
J'ai eu la chance de tester la palette de couleur The City mini ! Grace a Home Tester club !! Je suis vraiment heureuse car Maybelline fond de très bon produit. J'ai pu me crée un look bien a moi avec des ombrage particulièrement délicate avec mes pinceaux, parce que leurs ombre a paupière sont très consistante et tienne bien a la paupière. Je recommande ce produit avec un grand sourire :)
Génial!
J'adore l'ensemble de couleur, elle me permet de créer différent look peu importe l'occasion. Je n'ai donc pas besoin d'acheter plusieurs couleurs.
Maybelline The city mini palette
Très beau choix de couleurs, peuvent s’agencer avec tout. S’applique bien, bonne tenue
Glittery Gold
I like the shimmery gold colours but they contain way too much glitter. And it blends easy.