4,4 5 0 493 493 La mini palette City est composée de six nuances spectaculaires qui sont parfaites pour créer des looks personnalisés.
Maybelline The City Mini Palette

Mini Palette
La qualité du produit est très bonne. Toutefois, les couleurs ne correspondaient pas à mes goûts.
The colours I like
First time I try this palette from Maybelline, I like the neutral colours, is a high pigmented shades and blends perfectly. Is a good option for me.
26-10-2017
Loving this long lasting shadow!
I love the Maybelline mini palette! I've been trying new colours and looks and this palette offers such great shades! I'm not a make up girl normally but I'm loving the extra confidence that this long lasting shadow provides. The colours all look great together and my terribly sensitive eyes don't even notice it's there. I will be recommending this to everyone
nice palatte
I like the different shades that this palate comes with and the instructions included to create a look for yourself. The pigments are nice when applied to the eye. I like that its a mini palette so its convenient to bring when travelling.
Perfectly pigmented!
Great palette! Colours blend easily and last all night. Super pigmented, and not too glittery.
24-10-2017
One stop shop for perfect eye!
I was a bit scared to try the more red colour, but was surprised how nice it looked! Great colour combo. I received this along with other make-up products to try and they all went together perfectly. The eyeshadow palette brought the whole look together. The highlight colours are perfect, all the shawdows were. Great palette! Would be great in a bigger size too. It's great for everyday use, you can keep it subtle or amp it up.
Not happy
I never received this product in my box. It was missing unfortunately and I wanted to try it so bad!
It's ok
Was ok, the neutrals aren't really my thing but the colors looked good and it stayed on quite well
Maybelline city mini
I tried to incorporate the city mini palette into my daily makeup routine but found it was a bit much for me. I like a more basic look and colours. I don't give myself lots of time to do makeup daily so I like my palette colours to be only be 2 maybe 3 max. Though this palette is really nice and easy to use, beautiful colours. it simply just wasn't for me.
23-10-2017
Great For Both Day and Night Looks!
Maybelline's The City Mini Palette in Urban Jungle is a fun little palette to create colourful looks. It can be used day or night and the shades complement each other well. I found them easy to blend and layer, however they aren't as vibrant without eye primer. I would have liked to see more matte shades but overall I'm satisfied with the palette.
22-10-2017
Pretty but all shimmers
The colours are very pretty and wearable. This pigments are okay and what I expect from a drugstore palette. I hate that there is not a single matte colour in the palette. I have to reach for something else to make a complete look. I understand that the idea of the palette is for dramatic night time looks. You still need a few matte colours to create a full look and to have everything blend seamlessly.
Mini palette de Maybelline
Jadore les produits de Maybelline et cette mini palette est formidable car pratique et ses couleurs me vont a ravir. merci
Really nice
As someone who does not typically wear bold shadow shades this palette was a nice surprise. I appreciated the guide at the back of suggested application areas and even with the sparkle it was very appealing. It went on cleanly and the excess did not "fall" as some drugstore brands do.
So much colour pay off!
Pigmentation was amazing! Great colours the blend well together to make an overall amazing eyeshadow look
20-10-2017
Gorgeous colours
So when I originally swatched these and dipped my finger in the the lightest colour it felt like butter, which was super exciting since most drugstore shadows feel super chalky. The lightest shadow was very faint when I actually used a brush to apply it but that doesn't bother me because I have plenty of shadows in that colour and it still works for the inner corner with a wet brush. The taupey colour worked beautifully as a transition shade (it did not look at all like what it did in the pan but for me it actually looked better on my eyes) and with a little build it blends out and looks great. The shimmer shades all had to be applied with my fingers but that is true of most highend palettes as well. I really like the colours of the palette and dont have any that are like them so it is a great addition to my collection