4,4 5 0 493 493 La mini palette City est composée de six nuances spectaculaires qui sont parfaites pour créer des looks personnalisés.
Maybelline The City Mini Palette

Save your money
I found that there was a lot of fallout on this product and not a lot of pigmentation. It was really hard getting the glitter shadow onto my eyes, and I was left with more glitter on my cheeks then on my eyes and it did not last the day.
Good but seen better
need more matte's in the palette.. lots of shimmers though best applied with a packing brush i found not a lot of fallout which is good but pigmentation on some of the shades could be a lot better. There are better quads I have seen so probably wont buy this one but good quality shadows.
Palette city mini de Maybelline
Très beau produit à découvrir! Très belles couleurs qui font ressortir mes yeux bruns! C'est génial! Nous avons les instructions d'applications sur l'emballage et c'est très apprécié!
One palette, two looks
I have tried the two colour combinations recommended on the back of the palette. The two colours for the eyelids are both shimmery, which I find is not very wearable on a workday (I tend to stick to the matte colours on a workday), but they are great for a night out. The eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented. I usually apply one layer of the base colour and two layers of the eyelid colour. My favourite colour in the palette is the sparkly, dark purple, which I apply along my lash line using a slanted brush. I used an eyeshadow primer before applying, so that my eyeshadow remained crease-free. I did not try it without primer to see if it will crease. Some really good eyeshadows don’t crease even without primer.
Amazing !!!
Absolutely love the colours ! Having brown eyes; it's hard to find colours that pop, my pallet is amazing & compliments my eyes no matter my style!
Good, not great.
The matte shades are pigmented and easy to blend, but the shimmer shades are a little chalky. The size is compact and easy to carry so I like it for travel. Overall a good drugstore palette!
Eye shadow
I love the colours and the shimmer. Also lasts great on my eye lids !
Eye Shadow
I really like this product, the colours were really nice! I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
17-10-2017
Palette city mini super compact
J'ai utiliser cette fabuleuse palette de couleur pour des occasions bien deferente ! Jai pi me faire un maquillage de soiree super eclatant avec les brillants et un maquillage de jour de travail qui a tenu bien en place toute la journee. Cette palette de couleur nous permet de mixer et avoir plusieurs possibilite de maquillage pour les yeux. Jai bcp aimer utiliser et lapplication est super facile :)
16-10-2017
Versatile color palete. Allows you to move from a day look to an evening/party look easyly. Wears well
16-10-2017
A nice palette for everyday
All the shades you need to create that perfect look. The products have high pigmentation and are super buttery and last all day. I like that there are different shades that range from light to dark with different textures. The only thing I think was missing was a mirror in the compact which would have made this product a perfect 10.
love it
Maybelline® The City Mini Palette has great colors all in one spot, goes on so nice. just love it great earth tones.
Loving The City Mini Palette
I love the variety of colour combinations. I can switch it up to suit my mood.
Awesome Palette
I love these colours. I like to wear more neutral colours and these are perfect. Can blend a couple together to make a slightly different colour.
The City Mini Palette
J'ai bien aimer cette palette de maybelline les couleur sont superbe et semble bien aller avec beaucoup de teint et de couleur d'oeils , j'ai aussi aimer le fait qu'y est inclu une bases avec la palette !