0 5 0 59 157 Glaçage de vrai fromage à la crème.

04-10-2014
I liked the McCain Deep'n Delicious Carrot Cake and I would buy it again
11-09-2014
Try this product 2 times the past two months love it and so is my spouse! convenient size ! buy them on sale the store reg. price are not so good. BUT THIS a lot!
03-09-2014
I'm usually not a fan of carrot cake, but this cake was delicious, I loved the cream cheese icing!
03-09-2014
Just like a small homemade version. It's yummy and moist - I would definitely buy it again.
03-09-2014
à recommander goût délicieux fond dans la bouche on ne se contente pas de manger seulement un morceau trop bon.Un vrai délice sa goûte le ciel
03-06-2014
Always nice with a cup of tea after a hard days work!
08-02-2014
I bought this cake for a tea party with my granddaughter, and she said it tasted like medicine. I quickly took a bite and sure enough it did. The icing was terrible, bitter like medicine.
23-01-2014
This is one of the best carrot cakes I have had. I just cant but it to often because Id eat it all myself.
11-01-2014
trop bon, quand on y goûte on ne peut plus s`arrêter, tellement moelleux ça fond dans la bouche
05-01-2014
We have to portion out this cake prior to starting because its so delicious and addictive. Yum! It`s a hard decision which is my favourite, carrot or marble. Wish I was pregnant agin so I would have an excuse to eat a whole one. I wish they were the same size as the original flavours though.so I can eat more! Yum!Yum! Yum!
04-01-2014
This was such a hit with my family, they devoured it. Gone in under five minutes.
24-12-2013
They taste amazing ! But as always if you want a healthy life style , you should stick to having these maybe once a month , or less .
17-12-2013
I`ve tried this one and I enjoyed it very much.
13-12-2013
I love all the Deep`n delicious cake and i love the carrot cake.
07-11-2013
McCain cakes are delicious and the carrot cake was no exception.