4,3 5 0 169 169 Tarte à la noix de coco
McCainᴹᴰ Tarte Deep and Deliciousᴹᴰ

27-03-2020
Coconut Love
I really like this cake, but I love cream pies and anything coconut so kinda my perfect cake right here! I could eat the entire thing in one sitting, it's so good! Graham crust adds a perfect touch.
15-12-2019
Tarte
J'aime ce produit j'adore les tartes congelés il n'est pas trop chère
23-07-2019
yummy
for a fast dessert for unexpected company it is a good thing to serve great flavors
10-08-2018
This is the only frozen pie I use. Love McCains. Coconut cream pie is my favourite.
08-08-2018
I love coconut but this pie is not good at all, instead of getting a nice coconut flavour the only thing I can taste is some kind of artificial ingredients. It needs more real coconut added. Also they could improve the crust. Not my favourite.
05-08-2018
This cream pie is nice and light and just the right amount of sweet. I look forward to buying this again.
10-03-2018
Wow j adore les gateau mc cain je les mangerais a moi tout seule surtout celui au coconut. Comme gaterie moi et ma famille on va a l epicerie et on se choisi chacun notre gateau mccain prefere 😍 pour ma part c au coconut
06-11-2017
I love all foods which involve coconut, it tastes so good. I specifically enjoy this pie frozen, it tastes like an ice-cream
03-11-2017
I love these pies especially when you have company to your house, just take out to thaw and enjoy.
27-10-2017
I LOVE this pie! Oh my goodness, it is so delicious. It has a generous amount of filling and it really tastes like coconut. The crust is tasty too. It is a great product to have in the freezer for entertaining or last minute company. I will buy this over and over again. It's just so good!
09-10-2017
Have purchased this a few times. Great taste..easy to serve and a fantastic price. Everyone is happy when I bring this home for dessert
15-01-2015
il serait bien d'avoir des coupons de temps en temps, ce produit est très bon c,est un dessert facile
12-01-2015
You can never go wrong with these pies!! Affordable and always soo good.
12-01-2015
have yet to find a flavor of these that is not liked at home :)
10-01-2015
These pies have a great taste and are handy to pull from the freezer for ckmpany. I've tried and regularly buy the blueberry especially and the apple pies. Love the fact i can bake them myself. Doesn't have that fake over-sweetness. I recommend all of the varieties.