4,5 5 0 150 150 Ces minis bagels sont parfait comme collations pour emporter ou pour mettre dans les boîte à lunch. Avec leur texture dense et cuisiné avec de vrais bleuets, ils sont autant délicieux frais sortis du grille-pain ou simplement comme ils sont.

06-12-2019
Perfect size for a lunch box
These are the best for packing lunches, perfect size and so versatile. Good for snacks too. My kids love them and they taste great.
05-12-2019
Absolutely love it
I love this so much. Bite size for quick snack/breakfast. Regular size is usually too much for me, so this is perfect.
05-12-2019
Mini bagles
These are awesome. They make for a great breakfast or snack anytime of the day. I like that they are smaller then regular size bagles because sometime I dont feel like eating a whole bagle
03-12-2019
Yummy!
Cutest little bagels that are perfect for the road or for a snack, because of the size. Best of all they are so yummy! I only wish they came in bigger quantities. 10/10 totally recommend.
03-12-2019
Yum!
Delicious! Perfect breakfast sized bagel for my children. They are soft and work well with cream cheese.
25-11-2019
Ils sont délicieux
J’ai déjà acheté ces minis bagels et ce que j’ai aimer ils sont goûteux et pas trop gras.
24-11-2019
Yummy!
I have tried these bagels many times, I love toasting them, adding butter and cream cheese. Such a good combo and love that they are tiny!
19-11-2019
Breakfast
The mini beagles are great for abreakfast. They have a great flavor. And are great snacks for little ones.
17-11-2019
PC mini blueberry bagels
Overall best thing is the size and price. Nothing worse than eating the leftover half of a bagel because only needed a smaller serving. The perfect snack size, just toast or don't, add butter, jam, cream cheese, nutella - any of these complement the blueberry flavor. I freeze them for optimum shelf life
16-11-2019
Blueberry mini bagels
They were good in flavour and texture. Could be a little thicker as they burn easily when toasting. Try shelf life is pretty short on them.
12-11-2019
Yummy!!
Such a Great Little snack for the kids!! Nice that they can fit in there Little hands!
11-11-2019
Great size
Great size for snack or breakfadt... yimmy with nutella for me
08-11-2019
Amazing bagels
I love the taste, and the size. They taste like donuts! Will continue to buy on a regular!
07-11-2019
SO SO GOOD
I love these mini bagels. My son cannot finish one big bagel, so I give him these toasted with butter or creme cheese and he absolutely loves them! I don't even buy any other flavors anymore.
05-11-2019
Taste amazing
I make sure to try a new bagel flavor every week but this has to be my favorite. Try it with some strawberry jam and it taste incredible. I don't tend to toast mine as I like it soft but I'm sure it'd taste great.