4,6 5 0 45 45 Hachez les herbes pour libérer la saveur et l'arôme frais et robuste de l'origan afin d'améliorer vos repas de tous les jours pendant la cuisson ou à table.

12-11-2019
Fresh
Unlike traditional spices in jars I find this to not only taste fresher and have more flavour but it lasts longer. In my opinion grinders are the only way to go.
12-11-2019
Great flavour!!!
Being about to grind the spice give it a nice fresh taste. I often buy clubhouse spices and love them
05-11-2019
Tasty Seasoning
Whenever I cook spaghetti/pasta I make sure to use this seasoning. It adds a great flavor and the grinding mechanism works great.
03-11-2019
J’adore
Cette epice est excellente surtout dans une recette de spaghetti, elle ajoute du goût. J’ai adoré le type de contenant, il est agréable à utiliser et rend l’utilisation plus rapide et plus facile. Je recommande ce produit
26-10-2019
I'll never go back
Oregano is one of my go to spices for spaghetti. I used to use the stuff out of the bag and always seemed to make a mess. I LOVE the grinder idea.
22-09-2019
Makes taste food great
I didn’t have this product until I saw it on this site so I had to go out and buy this one, but it did not disappoint!
04-09-2019
Seasonings
Tasty I recommend to use on chicken . Lightly season on before cooking then flip 15 mins then season more
04-09-2019
Oregano in a grinder
Nice fresh smell and great tasting. I add it to spaghetti as it’s cooking. Brings out more flavour in the sauce.
02-08-2019
Reliable flavourful brand
Handy little grinder that keeps the oregano fresh tasting/smelling.
28-07-2019
Handy
It's handy to have on hand, I use this herb all the time. The grinder makes it perfect for the right amount of herb you want to use. You can also adjust it to the density you need. (Rough chop or thin chop).
23-07-2019
Great idea
This is one of several herbs that I always have on hand. The built in grinder is a nice way to deliver extra flavour to foods. The grinder can be a little finicky, like all grinders out there. Please provide a "refill" product for this container.
18-07-2019
Awesome product!
Love this great little herb grinder. This does a wonderful job and give it a really fresh taste and smell.
11-07-2019
Easy to use
Great taste and easy to use. I like that it breaks up the flakes and opens up the aroma of the herb.
07-07-2019
Perfect
This provides the perfect amount you need each time when cooking or baking We will Definitely purchase this again
01-07-2019
Works well
Small so fits nicely in a spice cupboard. The spice is good and flavourful.