Mousse de douche au beurre de karité de Dove

4,4 5 0 133 133 Voici le tout premier gel-douche auto-moussant de Dove, qui procure à la peau les bienfaits dont elle a besoin et la sensation de légèreté que vois recherchez.
Mousse de douche au beurre de karité de Dove

03-04-2021
shower foam
I didn’t think this was anything special , and it was a bit more expensive than many of the other washes too
17-02-2021
Feels good
I really like foaming body washes andd this one smells good and feels nice on the skin i like it but i still prefer the original scent!
04-02-2021
Feels nice on skin and comes in a variety of different scents. Only downfall about this product is that the foam isn't very thick. This product also goes on sale frequently (great time to buy). Leaves you smelling great, I would recommend.
09-01-2021
Pretty Good product but..
I love the smell. I love my skin after using it but i wish it was more soapy. I guess it’s personal but the more bubble the happier I am.
01-10-2020
My go-to!
I absolutely love the Dove Shower Foam! It goes on super gentle and I love how it is so soft and light. It makes my skin really soft and I do feel like it moisturizes. Also love the scent - it's not too strong, just subtle enough!
21-09-2019
I love the foam
Love the bottle, pump and foam. Easy in the shower and skin feels nice and clean.
30-08-2019
Trusted brand
Easy to use pump bottle. Lathers up really easy. Doesn't have a lot of scent. Easy to find at any department store or supermarket. Not overly expensive and there are usually coupons on the go.
29-08-2019
Love the smell
Mhm this smells so wonderful. I use it every day in the winter. Is good for the winter skin
07-08-2019
Love the smell
Love the smell of the dove body washes! They always leave your skin so soft and smelling great hours after the shower!
01-07-2019
Good
It had a nice scent and felt good on the skin. There are better scents out there for this price point, but overall it worked well.
14-05-2019
senteur douce mais...
honnetement jai peu aimer ce produit :( le fait que se soit une mousse je nai pas trop aimer ce quil fait sur ma peau qd jme lave
07-03-2019
J'adore la mousse
J'aime beaucoup ce produits. J'utilise ce savon maintenant je trouve que le contenant dure très longtemps même avec les enfants.
04-03-2019
Great product!
I really liked this product. My skin was smooth and soft. This is also gentle on dry and sensitive skin. I do recommend it
28-02-2019
j'aime dove
j'utilise beaucoup de produits dove et j'ai essayer celui la même si je suis plus savon dur, mais j'ai adorer il laisse la peau douce et hydraté elle sent vraiment bon toute la journée
11-02-2019
Pretty Nice
Overall, I do like this. My only complaint would be the foam finishes faster so has less value, however in terms of cleaning, it's great! I love to use it with a loofah and the shea butter smell is sweet, but not overpowering and pleasantly creamy smelling. The foam is a little watery at first, but if you pump well it is more firm.