4,7 5 0 198 198 Transformez votre douche quotidienne en un moment de bien-être avec cette mousse de douche légère et aérienne à la lavande.

08-12-2019
Nice scent
I only use dove body wash. We have hard water and seem to dry out our skin. Using dove helps keep skin from drying out, along with cream moisturizer. The lavender scent is nice but also like the other scents from dove. Only need a bit to lather up using a puff.
07-12-2019
Smells so nice and softens my skin the scent is very subtle unlike other body washes
06-12-2019
lovely
I really love the smell of lavender, besides leaves your skin very soft.
06-12-2019
Amazing fragrance
I really love the smell of lavender, besides leaves your skin very soft.
Not my fav smell
It wasn’t my fav smell of the dove products but still left my skin feelings just as lovely as the other products
Dove Lavender Shower Foam
This is amazing to use in shower, rich lather and great scent and leaves my skin silky soft.
The smell is amazing!
I purchased this for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. It goes on very creamy and smooth, plus a little goes a long way. It has a great smell and suds up really nicely.
05-12-2019
Skin was so soft and felt great
This product is amazing. It left my skin feeling so soft and smelled great! Will be buying again!
Heaven
I loved this product. Just the smell alone was heavenly and the suds were plentiful. Would definitely buy this again.
03-12-2019
Doux doux
En général j'aime les produits pour le corps DOVE. Je trouve un peu trop fort l'essence de lavande mais, bon produit
29-11-2019
Dove lavender pampering shower foam
If there is anything I love about this product is the sweet scent,it's affordable,of good value,deep cleansing body wash,nice body,if you haven't tried this product please go grab your,am sure you will get a best result. Highly recommended
29-11-2019
Produit chouchou
Jaime ce produits, il sent bon :) de plus, la marque Dove n'effectue pas de teste sur les animaux.
28-11-2019
most relaxing shower
I love it I feel real good after my shower. The scent is not too strong
20-11-2019
Effets
J'adore les produits Dove. Pendant ma crise de zona , j'employais seulement les produits Dove sur mes éruptions cutanés et croyez moi aucune sensation de brûlures. Je recommande ce produit.
14-11-2019
Smells nice
I love Dove products and this one does not disappoint at all. Smells great too

Galerie de photos des testeurs