4,7 5 0 21 21 Améliorez votre douche avec cette mousse légère et aérée, composée d'extraits d'origine 100 % naturelle. Rien ne vient agrémenter votre douche comme le parfum rafraîchissant des agrumes, y compris la mandarine et l'orange, pour un parfum tonique qui ne manquera pas de réveiller vos sens !

2019-06-17
J'adore
J'aime beaucoup la sensation de fraîcheur que St Yves procure. La mousse est épaisse et sent tellement bon.
2019-06-16
Love the product!
I am not really a shower foam of a girl but this one really hit the spot! It is very foamy and l love the smell too! Totally addicted it to it!
2019-06-15
Use it every day
This is my go to body cream I put it on my face my arms my legs my body it is light and not greasy I use it every day
2019-06-09
Nice
Love the smell and the feel and my skin loves it too!
2019-06-07
Je me sens plus propre.
J'aime beaucoup. Au debut j'aimais la mousse dove et gel douche Dove car elle etait plus hydratante pour ma peau sec mais je trouve qu'avec St.Yves la mousse / gel douche est moin hydratante mais par contre, je me sens plus propre. De toute facon j'utilise toujours de la creme hydratante apres la douche peu importe le gel douche que j'utilise.
2019-06-06
Love St. Ives shower products.
This product does not bother my skin. It foams up nicely. The citrus formula leaves you feeling squeaky clean.
Fairly Good
The product smells great but the scent could be a bit stronger as it is a little weak. The foaming action and lather are great but the small bottle runs out very quickly if you are like me and like lots of bubbles. A larger size would be a nice option. Overall, yes, I would recommend this product.
WOW!!!
Loved It!!! What a smell and such a clean feeling after using it. Both myself and my wife are very impressed with it.
Clean and fresh
I have used this brand for years. This body wash is light and foamy with a nice summer citrus scent. It rinses clean, leaves my skin soft never sticky. It’s very foamy and goes a long way it’s also incredibly affordable with clever and convenient packaging.
Great foam!
I am a long time user of this brand. Lately i tried this shower foam and i super loved it! It has great scent and very foamy. Leaves my skin smelling fresh after shower. I recomment this product.
2019-06-05
I like it better than the other shower gel/washes. Leaves skin super soft and it’s so conveniently packaged.
St Ives
Very good idea but i find you use a bit more than you would with regular body wash. Very good size for travel and over night visits.
St. Ives
it rinses clean and doesn't leave a strong smell. Not badly priced
St. Ives
Absolutely love this product. Glad I bought it! I am never disappointed when I buy St. Ives products.
Love It
I love St Ives products.I tried the foam a few weeks ago and i love it .Love the smell it is not overpowering The foam leaves my skin feeling smooth and smells wonderful.I would tell anyone to buy this.