4,5 5 0 182 182 La mousse Olay Luminous donne un éclat durable sans briller.

05-12-2019
Wow!
I first recieved this as a sample. From the one time use I could instantly see results. My skin felt soft and moisturized. I couldn't believe how little I had to use on my face and neck. Since then I ran to the store and purchased it. I will never buy another moisturizer again and I reccomend to every woman and man I know. Olay has been in my families house for generations. The fact they have something that suits everybody is amazing.
26-11-2019
Feels Great
Got a small free sample but it was enough to impress me. Lightweight, applied easily with no greasy or sticky after feeling. I'd like to have had a larger sample to see what a few days would be like. I'm curious about the price to see if I should purchase some now or wait until I run out of my regular Olay moisturizer.
08-09-2019
You Can Be Ageless
I have older skin so instead of Olay® Luminous Whip I purchased Olay® Regenerist Whip SPF which is just like they say “light as air finish”. I’m serious! Once applied on your cleansed face prior to sun exposure, it gives a smooth, matte finish that thoroughly hydrates while it helps to prevent sunburn. That’s because it has broad spectrum SPF 25 which gives you UVA/UVB protection. This moisturizer is quickly absorbed, and because it’s oil free and non-greasy it won’t clog your pores … it’s lightly scented but non-irritating and non-drying! I’m so impressed. Since Olay® Regenerist Whip SPF is formulated with advanced Amino Peptide Complex II, it will help regenerate surface skin. Your face will have improved elasticity which will help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. [Olay® Regenerist Whips are available with and without SPF.]
25-07-2019
love
I use this daily after I wash my fce . It doesnt give me breakouts and does the job . Its very inexpensive , i will stay with this forever
29-05-2019
Really Nice Cream
I have extremely sensitive skin. Everything I’ve tried has made me break out. I’m 59 & menopausal but it’s not that. It’s been a lifetime problem. I really like this cream because it’s light & doesn’t clog my pores or feel greasy. I did, however, find that using it as instructed was too often for me. I started to break out. It’s good if I use it once every 2 days.
13-12-2018
J'ai adoré!
J'ai vraiment adoré cette crème , elle dure toute la journée et facile d'application!
10-12-2018
Goes on smooth
Tried this product and it’s ok. It’s not as light as I would have expected but does leave your skin feeling soft.
26-10-2018
so light
this is so light a fluffy, and super moisturizing i love love this product. It does not leave me feeling greasy either.
12-09-2018
Good, but not great
I tried a sample of this product from Walmart and thought it was pretty good so bought some. Honestly, it does the job of moisturizing, but after about a month of using it I don't notice any difference in my skin. I've used much cheaper products that produce the same or better results (Eucerin is less than half the price at about $15 per bottle and does wonders for my skin).
06-08-2018
I got this as a sample. Very lightweight and feels so nice when you apply it.
05-08-2018
Olay products are wonderful. I really enjoyed this product as well. It is very moisturizing. I look forward to buying this again.
07-06-2018
I love this moisturizer. It is not greasy and absorbs well but leaves my face feeling well moisturized. Good
30-05-2018
Great texture, smooth application. It soaks into skin quickly and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy, like so many others. I definitely recommend it!
28-05-2018
I recently tested this product and have to say "well done Olay!" This product is very light and easily is absorbed into the skin. It left my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy. It is a little more expensive (arount $40) but I think that it is worth it.
02-04-2018
olay is a product that i have used for many many years it s just great i recommend it to friends all the time.