4,2 5 0 121 121 Le tout nouveau bâtonnet de glace Twister de Chapman est un tourbillon de saveurs. Donnez une nouvelle tournure à votre journée!
Napolitaine crémeuse Twister de Chapman's Ice Cream

23-05-2020
Not a fan
I was not a fan of these. They were very fake and almost chemically tasting. Great for younger kids, but not for me.
27-03-2020
Fun and Tasty!
We bought these for the girls just last week! I didn't realize that they are ice cream despite the name. I figured they were more like a popsicle but nope, ice cream! The girls loved them finishing them off quickly!
24-03-2020
Cool treats!
Great sweet treat for kids or adults with little guilt at only 70 calories. Chapman's quality as usual
22-02-2020
Kids love them
We buy these all the time. Kids, me and the wife munch on them. Good deal for the price as well. Love that its Canadian made. Cant go wrong with these for a cool treat for anyone.
03-02-2020
Twister de chapmans
Succulent et prix abordable . Format parfait et pas trop calorique.
01-02-2020
Not a fan
The two stars are for simply being a portioned cold treat for hot days. The ice chocolate part did not have a great flavor. The ice parts did not stay well on the creamy part. The kids only choose to eat them again once there were no other selections.
17-01-2020
I love my sweets and these are very tasty. I get them usually when they go on sale.
03-01-2020
Reminds me of when I was a child, we used to have Neapolitan ice cream in the freezer. I would try a different flavour each time I had some. Now I can have all three at the same time.
26-11-2019
Tastes like Ice Mix
Tried this product for the first time this summer because my toddler picked out the box. The Popsicle/Ice Cream was alright. It taste more like ice mix than ice cream. I also found that it does not hold its shape long. We have it well before it's expiration and every time i pull out of packaging it falls apart. The taste isn't bad though, but it still would not be my prefered choice of cold desserts.
24-10-2019
Très bon produit
J'ai acheté ces Twister car mes neveux venaient à la maison pour le week-end, et j'ai profité pour en tester en même temps. Et c'était tout à fait délicieux et les enfants ont tout simplement adoré.
06-09-2019
We love these!
Our whole family enjoys these. They are a really nice 'twist' on a classic ice cream stick treat. We will keep buying them as long as they are available. The best part is that they are nut free, so the kids can share without worry.
04-09-2019
Tasty
These tasted better than I expected. Nice texture, solid and softer. Nice taste.
12-08-2019
Twister Ice Cream
It definitely was creamy, however the flavouring tasted quite watered down. Which is a disappointment.
26-07-2019
Kids Did Not Like These, Neither Did I
Who doesn't love Ice Cream - You would think you can't go wrong with Neapolitan right? Wrong....These are Horrible. Very Fake tasting...Not Ice Cream like at All. Flavoring is Definitely Off
23-07-2019
stay away
these where terrible will not buy again was not ice cream was more like coloured water