3,8 5 0 26 26 Sans cruauté envers les animaux et végétaliens. Certifié 100 % bio USDA. Sans parfums synthétiques ni colorants. Sans pétrole, phosphates, enzymes. Testé dermatologiquement, sans danger pour les peaux sensibles.
Nature Clean Lessive Liquide Citron Verveine

11-02-2021
Trial Product
I used this in a trial of the product. It was not for me. Very watered consistency. Did not pull heavy dirt out as hoped. Natural is a plus and so it gets used for my pet laundry.
25-01-2021
expensive
it is more expensive than another brand but not functional not recommend for my family
10-01-2021
Works great
Works great!! It has a very light citrus scent. I have sensitive skin but this detergent is gentle and doesn’t cause any reaction. I love the eco-friendly design of this product too.
23-12-2020
Wow
Excellent, first i tried and i really liked it. Very mild and smells good too. Cleans the stain too. Really impressed with the detergent quality
16-07-2020
Great clean, strong smell
I really like this detergent, and I think it cleans clothes well. I bought it for cloth diapers but the smell is pretty strong so I don’t use it for that. It is pricy and I find I use more than I do with some others
03-06-2020
Not my favorite laundry detergent
Too much water, not concentrated as other liquids are, you do not get value for price paid. I recommend trying a product that does not use plastic bottle packaging as well.
24-03-2020
Good
Was very nice, clean, simple. Wasn't the strongest detergent thkugh
02-03-2020
Tout naturel
Il Nettoie bien les vetements mais j'ai moins apprécié l'odeur.
27-02-2020
Natural
Cleaned as good as any of the top brands without all the chemicals
26-02-2020
Best eco friendly detergent
I've tried a lot of similar laundry soap brands and none get the clothes as clean as this brand.
26-02-2020
Great natural laundry detergent
Smells fresh and does a great v job at cleaning our clothes! Doesn’t require much and I love it’s natural.
25-02-2020
It good
I like it :-) worked good. But not in all stores where I live. Would recommend.
21-02-2020
Clean
I really love this detergent and I really recommend it to anybody that has a family that wants to keep them eco-friendly and safe and it is a very clean detergent and it doesn’t have a very loud smell at all.
16-02-2020
Best for soft sensitive baby skin
My 2 year old has really sensitive skin, and Nature clean laundry has Saved us from scratching itching upset little girl. I am blessed to find this.
14-02-2020
Like it
I just got this and so far I like it a lot. The smell is awesome