4,4 5 0 73 73 Tous P'tits Croquants sont conçus spécifiquement pour les tout-petits à se dissolvent facilement dans leurs petites bouches.Fabriqué avec l'ensemble 100% de maïs-grain. Aucun agent de conservation. Pas de colorants ni arômes artificiels.

05-11-2019
Bébé aime mais...
Lorsque j’ai donné ce produit à mon bébé pour sa collation et je dois avouer qu’il l’adorait, par contre lorsque le récipient est ouvert une fois les croustilles deviennent molles en peu de temps. J’aime que mon bébé soit bien nourit, je lui avait acheté ceci comme petite gaterie pour lui en donner une fois de temps en temps mais malheureusement il aurait fallu que je lui donne tout le pot en quelques jours seulement.
22-09-2019
My niece loves them
These and this little ducks from another brand she loves! I for sure recommend she loves apple and sweet potato! They are great for kids just learning to eat as they can pick them up easily
10-06-2019
great product
I have purchased these for all 3 of my children. They are in a very convenient container that's easy to travel with. I like that they have a variety of flavors to pick from. They also arent as messy as some other cheese puffs we have tried.
05-06-2019
Great snack
Lil' Crunchies have definitely been a favourite in our household in the past. Both of our boys had these when they were younger and absolutely loved them, my oldest would still ask for them when his younger brother got them. Quickly dissolves in the mouth and easy for the little ones to eat. Will be buying again for our newest addition once he's old enough.
21-04-2019
Kid loves them
My daughter goes nuts for them. They aren't my first choice of snack due the amount of mess they create. But they don't taste too bad, and if the kid likes them, the mess is worth it for the happy child eating some puffs. Do not recommend for one the go use, due to mess.
29-03-2019
Taste good
Baby loves these. They are easy to snack on and dissolve nicely. They go stale quickly so they don't dissolve quickly after about 3 days. There is quite a few in there to be used not making them as snack friendly if you only have one baby unless you eat them with baby
26-03-2019
Not my favourite baby snack
My boys liked this snack but it’s not my favourite for them. I much prefer a food pouch or the small “puffs” from Gerber. I found these to be very messy and when I tried them myself I didn’t like the taste.
20-11-2018
3year old loves it
My son has been eating these for 2 years now, he loves them and begs for them at the store. I steal a few too!
29-10-2018
Addictive
These are really addictive. My daughter loves them and so do I.
12-09-2018
yummy!
my little one loves these! they are perfect for little hands and they dissolve well, it helps lessen the worry of choking!
05-09-2018
Munchies
My son likes these occasionally. It’s not his favourite but he eats them.
13-08-2018
Vraiment pratique pour les enfants très difficiles comme ma fille. En plus elle a une intolérance au lactose alors c'est facile de glisser ces grignotines dans notre sac quand on sort. Pratique au restaurant aussi quand elle veut bouger!
17-07-2018
My son really loves this, easy to digest and tastes great!
11-07-2018
My daughter loved these snacks! Easy for her to eat and hold by herself nice and crunchy! Somewhat* healthy.. compared to some other options anyway.
08-05-2018
my baby and toddler love these snacks they dissolve very quick and they taste great