4,3 5 0 35 35 Le nettoyant facial luminance CLEAN & CLEAR(MD) MORNING BURST(MD) enlève la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés en profondeur jusque dans les pores. Ce nettoyant est idéal pour tous les types de peau. Spécialement formulé pour révéler une peau visiblement plus lumineuse, le gel nettoyant contient un mélange de caféine, de citron et de papaye et libère aussi un parfum fruité revigorant qui éveille vos sens pendant votre douche.
Nettoyant facial luminance CLEAN & CLEAR(MD) MORNING BURST(MD) avec perles vivifiantes Bursting Beads

12-08-2017
Usually I like Clean and clear products but this one left me breaking out in spots. If you have sensitive skin like I do maybe pass on this product. I know there are others that suit me better.
10-07-2017
Having just moved to a new country, I've had to find new products to replace my trusty old favorites. This one works the best of all face wash products that I've tried - you get a great lather that's soft on your skin yet effective enough to remove makeup.
05-07-2017
Clean and clear products are true to the name - they leave your skin feeling clean, as well as preventing acne to keep skin clear! Plus, as an added bonus, the price point is affordable, giving me a product I love, at a price that's budget friendly.
22-06-2017
loved the smell of this product first thing in the morning, I've been a Clean & Clear customer for years, and this is my favorite facial cleaning product yet.
02-06-2017
If you have sensitive skin, just use a pea size with scrub brush. Use with cold water. Works really well to remove makeup!
21-03-2017
I really enjoy using this product on my skin. It cleanses so well and it does not leave your skin dry. I also love the light fresh smell. It sure wakes me up in the morning. I also like the small beads inside the cleanser, this gives it an added moisturizer too the face wash. I do notice that my skin feels smooth when I use this and my pores are a lot smaller now than they have ever been! Love this product! I buy this at Walmart for 6.99 and will buy again
07-03-2017
i love this product, no greasy film , great for sensitive skin, I;m 55 and get told i have great skin :) most of the time all i use is this as my daily wash and forget the day creams and night creams.
18-02-2017
I am sensitive to smells but I really enjoy the fragrance of the product. My face feels clean and soft after using this product.
08-02-2017
Love the smell first thing in the morning. so fresh and leaves my skin feeling wonderfully clean!
07-02-2017
Love Clean & Clear products, and I love this product, It leaves my skin feeling so fresh.
05-02-2017
Great product with a wonderful new sent. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.
05-02-2017
I love this citrusy smelling face wash. It definitely awakens me when I use it. Not only does it wakes me up but it also cleans my face while removing the dirt and oil that most competitor cleansers can't do. I recommend this product to those who likes to get a fresh clean start in the morning while giving you a boost to start your day!
04-02-2017
I have tried this and I like it, however I get a rash. But I like the clean feeling on my face after I use it.
04-02-2017
I have used this cleanser a few times - it smells amazing and cleans good.
04-02-2017
Love using this cleanser first thing in the morning while in the shower! My skin feels clean and fresh plus the scent is great. I also like that it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin.