4,7 5 0 113 113 La technologie Lock-In Moisture hydrate la peau sans laisser de sensation grasse pour vous procurer une peau d'apparence saine, propre et lisse au toucher.
Nettoyant pour le corps Olay ultra hydratant oasis à la noix de coco

28-05-2020
Love it!
This product smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It moisturizes my skin and feels great! I will definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
05-12-2019
All Skin Types Welcomed
Its a great product for all skin types. It leaves my skin soft and doesnt leave a residue.
29-11-2019
Olay moisture body wash
Feels nice on my skin,I love this product feels cool skin,each time I use I feel refresh, smells good,has this moisturizing characteristics it's leaves on the skin leaving the skin radiant.i will strongly recommend this product to friends.
12-09-2019
So Fresh
Always feel refreshed and smell amazing after best feeling is when you get out of the shower and you still smell the soap on your skin
04-06-2019
Sooo nice!
I loved this! Smells so nice and skin felt super soft. I definitely will be having this in my shower at all times.
04-06-2019
Love this!
I always use Olay body wash to shower. The smell is great and the feeling on my skin is just awesome. I don’t use anything else now.
12-05-2019
Fantastic aroma
After purchasing and trying this product I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. Not only is this a fantastic in shower moisturizer but it has a wonderful light fresh smell as well. I have added this to my daily skin care regimen.
21-03-2019
Amazing smell . It leaves skin so soft and perfect all around. Not drying like other body wash. Like it
10-02-2019
love it
I love everything Olay offers...the bodywash is amazing--it leaves your skin so soft and smells wonderful
05-02-2019
My go to body wash
I've been using olay body wash since I could remember.... years I would say. This is by far my favorite body wash product. My go to and really love how it makes my skin feel after every shower. Truly recommend.
06-01-2019
Hydratation garantie
Ce nettoyant pour le corps de Olay laisse la peau tellement douce et hydratée, il est idéal toute l'année et spécialement l'hiver où la peau est plus sèche. Il ne laisse aucun résidu sur la peau et il sent vraiment bon. Je le recommande.
27-10-2018
Perfect for Dry Canadian Skin
This is absolutely great for dry skin and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. My skin felt smooth but not greasy and is one of my go to and house hold staples. The scent is also not over powering so it’s perfect if you have a issue with stronger scents like I do.
20-08-2018
Best body wash ever! The scent is divine (I love coconut!) and it really does make your skin softer and smoother!
18-08-2018
I liked it. They have many different scents and you feel clean after using and don't feel like residue left on you.
08-08-2018
I love the smell of coconut and really enjoy using this body wash it left my skin smelling so yummy and didn't dry out my skin.