4,6 5 0 64 64 Chez St. Ives, nous pensons que l'éclat vient de l'intérieur et se propage sur la peau! Votre routine de soins pour la peau est aussi importante que vos soins personnels, c'est pourquoi nous avons créé les nettoyants quotidiens pour visage St. Ives. Fabriqué avec des extraits de melon d'eau 100 % naturels, le nettoyant pour visage Pastèque St. Ives est conçu pour rafraîchir et faire rayonner votre peau. Pourquoi nous aimons le melon d'eau : les melons d'eau contiennent jusqu'à 92 % d'eau! Ce nettoyant doux élimine la saleté, l'huile et les impuretés sur la surface de la peau et est le complément idéal à n'importe quelle routine de soins quotidiens.
Nettoyant Visage Pastèque St. Ives

21-10-2020
Bodywash
Love this, smells amazing. Live the bottle such a good size lasts so long
21-10-2020
Refreshing
I found that the smell is very nice and revitalizing and the cleanser it's self feels nice foams up really good and the skin felt clean and refreshed. Totally worth the buy.
18-10-2020
Fresh
Fresh. It is so nice and fresh leaves your skin feeling super clean and not greasy or like there is a residue. I definitely am looking forward to different scents! But the watermelon is so refreshing.
18-10-2020
Smells amazing
I usually use Dove or Olay bodywash, this was my first time trying St. Ives and I really love it. This bodywash has a great smell which is not overwhelming at all. My body feels fresh and clean with only applying a small amount of liquid which is very economical, plus the bottle is bigger than other brands. This is my new favorite bodywash.
17-10-2020
amazing fragrance
bought this one from a sale the smell is amazing! leaves my skin soft and smooth and so fragrant. will buy again !
17-10-2020
Feel good cleanser
I really enjoy using this and can see the improvement in my skin after using it for a few weeks. It's gentle and feels + smells great. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a hydrating cleanser.
16-10-2020
Good cleanser
I have used this cleanser for some time now, I use it alternatively with other cleaners. It has a nice texture and scent (strong) which I like. It does not strip my face from all the oil but it feels clean after using it. I do recommend but be careful if you don’t like scented products, because the scent it’s quite strong.
16-10-2020
Average Face Cleanser. Watermelon fans would love the smell!
Honestly this cleanser is just average. Nothing special. It does it's job in making your face feel clean after one wash. However, I wouldn't say it's really hydrating as the product label says. I definitely would say whoever loves Watermelons would love the smell of this product! Personally for me not a fan of this watermelon scent
15-10-2020
Face wash
I love this! It’s Jelly but turns just the perfect amount of bubbly. Smells amazing! My face always looks fresh and rejuvenated after using. Love the clean feeling!
15-10-2020
Fav cleanser!
Love love love this cleanser! It's my new favourite! I've tried so many different ones over the years and this one is perfect for my sensitive skin but also removes my makeup without my skin feeling dried out after.
14-10-2020
Clean
Normally I'm not a big fan of St. Ives - but I have to say this cleanser was nice. It didn't leave my skin red or feeling dry after I used. LOVED the freshness of the watermelon scent as an added bonus too!
13-10-2020
J'adore!
J'adore ce nettoyant hydratant! Il nettoie bien ma peau et la laisse douce et en plus l'odeur est si agréable, j'adore tout simplement!!
11-10-2020
St ives
St Ives is always a good go to, fairly inexpensive and never disapoints so when I tried the watermelon facial cleaners and was very pleased the scent is not overpowering yet still feels the noticable difference without drying out skin and is useable for.sensitive skin as well. Even comes in a facial.cream
11-10-2020
Good scent
I must admit this Cleansing Gel has done wonders for my face. It is an oil free, non-drying, and soap free cleanser that’s really gentle on sensitive skin. I have used many other products for my acne prone skin but this actually worked. I washed my face with warm water and then applied a small amount of gel every night before rinsing. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. This cleansing gel has given me optimal results and will be a new favourite! I highly recommend for you guys you will never regret using it
04-10-2020
Love !
I am obsessed with this product, not only does it smell amazing ! But it made my face feel so clean and soft ! I have oily skin and this really works for my skin type . I definitely recommend!