4,6 5 0 100 100 Aucun rinçage nécessaire - juste une peau purifiée à l'apparence douce et saine.

2019-08-07
Lingettes démaquillantes Neutrogena micellaire
J'adore je ne prend plus que celles là, nettoie super bien et ma peau reste bien hydratée
2019-08-02
WoW
Ces lingettes sont un soin purifiant et c' est sûr. Depuis que je les utilise ma peau de visage est tellement douce et surtout il ne laisse aucun résidus gras ou autres. Le fait de s' en servir régulièrement aide à nettoyer en profondeur pour avoir un visage frais et sains. Essayez l es, je les recommande fortement. Merci Bonne journée
2019-07-31
10/10
Juste parfait pour bien nettoyer rapidement, non irritant pour la peau !
2019-07-28
Love these cloths
I love how my skin feels after using these cloths. There’s no residue feeling on my face.
2019-07-28
Fresh Clean Face
Love this product. It is my regular facial cleanser. Have tried others but the results are not anything like Neutrogena. Will continue to purchase, never want to run out so always keep an extra packet on hand.
2019-07-26
Fan favourite
This product does exactly what it states. You will get a deep clean. My wife always buys this product every time at the store. She loves it. She recommends it to others all the time.
2019-07-25
great !
The neutrogena makeup remover towelettes are amazing ! They are my favorite and the value is awesome
2019-07-25
Convenient wipes
I am impressed with the quality of these wipes. It cleans your face and makeup with one swipe. Very easy to use and carry around. I liked the light scent as well.
2019-07-24
A perfect way to clean my face even when I'm out camping.
Love that it made my face feel smoothed. I felt No residue so that was a definite plus. My skin feels soft and so clean! It is so simple and convenient to use. A perfect way to clean my face even when I'm out camping.
2019-07-19
Neutrogena
It the best it make your face fell so smooth . I told all off my friends about it
2019-07-17
No residue
What impressed me most with this product is that there is no residue on my face. My skin feels soft and so clean! It is so simple and convenient to use. A perfect way to clean my face!
2019-07-17
Nettoie en douceur
Nettoie en profondeur facilement et laissant une douceur sur la peau.
2019-07-15
All good
Didqbt make me break out like others do I have super sensitive skin.
2019-07-14
Love it!
Really great product!leaves skin fealing nice and clean, super fresh
2019-07-13
I tried these when I found them for very cheap. Now I love them & they don't leave any residue.