4,6 5 0 119 119 Aucun rinçage nécessaire - juste une peau purifiée à l'apparence douce et saine.

04-10-2019
reliable
these wipes are wonderful for little jobs or for removing all your make up
02-10-2019
Neutrogena deep clean wipes
Feel refreshed by using these wipes. Excellent product. Easy to carry for travel. What I liked most about this product was the feel of moisture cream after the clensing
01-10-2019
great cleaner for face
This product really cleans the oils off your face, makes you feel refreshed and clean
28-09-2019
Dried
I tried this product before, i feels dry after wipe my face. But it is clean and refresh.
25-09-2019
Works great
I work long shifts, but refuse to leave the house without makeup! These wipes clean my skin thoroughly thank leave my skin feeling clean and soft!
22-09-2019
Pretty good
Great product, does the job but you can find cheaper ones out there
22-09-2019
Pretty good
A pretty good cleansing pad. I now use a different one that I found cheaper that still works great. But this is a good brand and it comes at a decent price point. And does it’s job!
19-09-2019
Great for everyone
I use this product and because it is gentle, I have my teens male and female use it also.
17-09-2019
Neutrogena DEEP CLEAN® PURIFYING Micellar Cleansing Wipes
I LOVE LOVE THESE WIPES!!!! They clean off the days makeup, sweat and pollution from working outside with one wipe, unlike the three I used of other similar brands. Fantastic smell and sensitive on skin, I would recommend these to the world and beyond 💜😊💜
15-09-2019
my skin feels great!
Whenever I use these they always take off all of my makeup, (even the waterproof mascara.) And unlike other brands it doesn't irritate my skin and always leaves my face feeling clean and soft.
11-09-2019
Neutrogena deep clean
5 star product and leaves your skin silky soft and gentle in hour skin if you have sensitive skin.
08-09-2019
S Neutrogena DEEP CLEAN® PURIFYING Micellar Cleansing Wipes
Love this product does exactly what it says. The wipes are thin but not too thin and are very moist. Would definitely recommend.
06-09-2019
Quick and easy
I love these wipes! They clean makeup and dirt super easy with no need to scrub, and leave your skin feeling really fresh and soft. I even use them for my 7 year old daughter after she plays “spa day” with my make up, she loves them too!
05-09-2019
Deap Clean soin purifiant
J'ai essayer se produit que j'ai finalement classer comme bon pour dépanner en cas ou je serais dans un endroit ou il me serait difficile d'apporter ma grosse bouteille de nettoyant et hydratant par soit manque de place dans les bagages, soit je serait dans le bois sans eau, bref c'est ok.
05-09-2019
Fantastic!!
Just love these cleansing wipes! I got them initially to go camping (no squished bottles in bag) and I was so happy with the results. Even with the harsh conditions I was in, my face felt clean and refreshed.