4,6 5 0 150 150 Aucun rinçage nécessaire - juste une peau purifiée à l'apparence douce et saine.
NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN® SOINS PURIFIANT Lingettes démaquillantes micellaires

17-07-2020
Great wipes
These wipes work great to get stage make up off. I was in a drama performance and used them at the end of the night and they worked great!
07-07-2020
awesome
These wipes are amazing The fragrance is just about right Leaves my skin refreshed and breathing Highly recommend! 👍 It removed the makeup well without becoming dry faster.
12-06-2020
Excellent nettoyant
très bon produit pour nettoyer et hydrater la peau, nettoie à fond le visage le contour des yeux aussi, c'est mon préféré
06-06-2020
Neutrogena deep clean
It is a great product. It removes make-up easily and leaves the face clean and fresh.
09-05-2020
Deep Cleaning is right!
I purchased these for myself, but my young daughter is a diesel mechanic (really), and was coming home from work with oil and grime on her face, so I suggested she try it too. This product worked the best of any I had tried, leaving my face clean and fresh and fresh, and it worked for her too! I bought her some for her tool box and work locker.
01-05-2020
A wonderful product
They feel very hydrating and have a lovely scent. Overall they Cleanse your face, remove makeup effortlessly and leave you feeling refreshed and clean.
01-05-2020
excellent
Un excellent produit pour le visage, il garde la peau douce. Un excellent démaquillant je le recommande, car il nettoie en profondeur la peau et il est compatible avec ma peau qui est sensible.
21-03-2020
Works Great
This is my go to makeup remover for when I am really tired to do my full skin care routine at night but need to take off my makeup quickly before bed. I like that it does not dry out my skin and that it is no-rinse. It does do it's job in deep cleansing.
09-03-2020
deep pore cleaner
My daughter uses them daily at nighttime to clean her face before going to be. It really cleans the skin and leaves it soft and refreshed.
02-03-2020
Dėchesse la peau
Je n'ai pas beaucoup aimé ce produit, oui il nettoie bien, par contre il a un effet dechessant sur la peau.
22-02-2020
Terrific cleansing wipe for the end of the day.
It is a great facial wipe. Easy on my skin and feels refreshing.
17-02-2020
good
super bon produit, super efficace. je le recommande fortement
05-02-2020
Work great
Good quality, they don’t tare, one does the job unlike a lot of the store brands. Leave your skin feeling soft and clean. It’s everything you are looking for in a face wipe. However the price is alittle highfor the amount you get.
02-02-2020
Great results
Great cleansing wipes, have been using for almost 2 months and my usually sensitive acne prone skin has been improving. No irritation or outbreaks! Highly recommended!
02-02-2020
Face wipes
Great product, face felt light and fresh. It didn't make my skin feel right like other products.