4,5 5 0 60 60 Cette formule légère exclusive pour le contour des yeux pénètre rapidement, comme un gel, mais offre les propriétés ultrahydratantes et durables d’une crème.
Neutrogena Gel-crème pour les yeux

14-10-2020
Love this eye cream
I love this eye cream, it goes on nice, blends in nicely and a little goes a long way.
04-10-2020
This is an extremely light eye cream. It is very easy to tap on under my eyes and makes my skin feel very smooth.
14-06-2020
Bon prix
J’aime cette gamme de produit. Je préfère toutefois la crème hydratante que la crème pour les yeux. C’est un bon produit par rapport au prix, mais je préfère acheter une crème de plus haute qualité pour le contour des yeux. Toutefois, je l’a trouve parfaite pour les jeunes adultes qui débute dans les soins de la peau.
17-02-2020
Brightens Eyes Instantly
I really love all of @Neutrogena Hydro Boost skincare line. This Neutrogena gel cream for eyes makes a noticeable difference as soon as it is applied. It helps make my tired eyes look more awake, smoother and brighter instantly. It is one of the best eye treatments I have ever tried. I find it very affordable and it works just as well if not better than other high end eye creams. I keep it in my fridge to help it reduce puffiness. I will buy again and highly recommend.
07-01-2020
Mild Formula
I did enjoy this eye cream as it gave a refreshing feeling. However, my under eyes are a tad dry, especially in the winter time. Therefore, I unfortunately did not see any significant results, and left my under eyes feeling tight at times.
04-01-2020
Does what it promises
The product does deliver. Hydroboost was suggested for me to try by my dermatologist. This hydroboost is expensive wherever I've seen it, though it does deliver. If you want to get a product for a specific purpose then this is it.
10-10-2019
Nutrogena creme gel pour yeux
J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Leger et non graisseux . Absoption rapide.tres hydratant.
28-09-2019
lightweight eye cream
Not really can see the result, maybe my skin is too dry, smell is great, price is acceptable. Don't make too much expectation.
11-09-2019
J'aime bien!
S'applique bien et est doux , ne fait pas couler mes yeux!
06-09-2019
Lightweight moisture
This is one of my favourite eye creams for day use. It gives me a good amount of moisture without any greasiness or unwanted residue. It works exceptionally well under my concealer under my eyes, and under my eyeshadow. I am so glad I got this
23-07-2019
Great results in a week, so easy to use!
I’ve always been a fan of gel formats, I find them more comfortable to apply, but they don’t always give me the results I crave. Happy to say that in just a week of using this, I can already see a difference. Looking at my before and after photos I can see that one of my eyes has responded particularly well, with a noticeable reduction in the fine lines underneath. The skin around my eyes felt brighter and more soothed, when looking in the mirror I could tell the lines were lessened. The scent is pleasant and light and shouldn't bother anyone! The bottle is quite small. However, a tiny dot of this cream does the entire eye easily. That’s another thing I love about it. It spreads really easily and comfortably, with no tugging at the sensitive under eye area. It absorbs within about 3 minutes, without any tackiness or uncomfortable feelings. Simply put, it’s a dream to use, absorbs fast and has great results in a short time, when used morning and night!
14-05-2019
Eye hydration
I got this product as a sample in the mail and loved every bit of it. It wasn't greasy or oily, didn't make its way into my eye's(a plus because I wear contact lens), it didn't smudge my make up or disappear in a few hours. My eyes felt very smooth, not sticky or greasy after having the product on for the day.
12-04-2019
Love this product
It goes on so nice and doesn't leave you feeling like you have something on your face! It is light weight and makes you feel good. So glad I tried it.
01-04-2019
Best and affordable
I had got a sample of this in my mail couple of months ago. I gave it a try but was not expecting to like it more than the one that I was already using. To my surprise I loved it and hence repurchased full size product. It doesn’t make you skin sticky, its got watery consistency and quickly absorbs on to the skin. Worth the money!
29-03-2019
Crème contour des yeux
Cette crème contour des yeux est efficace sont prix est tout de même respectable compte tenu des produits de beauté du même type. Protège pendant toute la journée et laisse le contour des yeux impeccable.