4,8 5 0 53 53 Vous recherchez un hydratant quotidien pour votre peau sensible ? Appelez la crème NIVEA Care Sensitive à la rescousse ! Sa formule non grasse à absorption rapide fond parfaitement, soulageant les rougeurs causées par la peau sèche.

08-11-2019
Nivea cares
Wonderful product. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate. It's rich and creamy, yet absorbs quickly. Doesn't make my hands feel greasy. I would definitely recommend this product.
04-11-2019
Nice and thick
Nivea Care feels like a premium lotion. It's thick and luxurious without a scent. The lotion makes my skin feel soft and smooth without any greasiness and would definitely recommend.
06-10-2019
There can be only one.
If you have dry, burning hands, Nivea is by far the very best remedy for it. It's rich, but not oily. It soaks in fast and eases that stinging/burning, especially at the bendy spots. This is especially great if you have your hands in and out of a sink many times a day. Viva Nivea!
02-10-2019
nivea care
super douce pour le corps une sensation de fraîcheur qui dure et elle sens très bonne
27-09-2019
Awesome
Love this cream, great for me and my daughter 's dry hands , especially in the winter season. Fast absorbing and no greasy feeling, redness and itchiness is gone after application of this cream, absolutely my favourite !
21-09-2019
Jambes douces
Une crème parfaite que j'utilise pour les jambes pendant l'été et les mains pendant l'hiver. En une journée, on sens déjà la différence.
17-09-2019
Love this product!
I love this product super easy to put in my purse due to its size. It left my skin so soft..love it!
12-09-2019
Purse Staple
I love this mostly because it delivers on its promise to care for your skin - but in a gentle way. The tube also fits nicely in your purse and desk at work. I have bought multiple and the hold up well after washing your hands a couple of times.
07-08-2019
douce
odeur agréable, non grasse, pénetre bien la peau .
05-08-2019
Five stars Great product
Loved it great product can’t wait to get free samples
30-07-2019
Sensitive help
Nivea is a great name. This product is great for sensitive skin. You don’t need to use a lot and it is not greasy. I’d get it again.
25-07-2019
Super soft
Makes your skin super soft. My skin was so dull a month ago, I saw this product on sale and purchased it and my skin became very soft and clean too. I like this product and gonna use this.
07-07-2019
Loved it
Made skin feel nice. Would use again in future. Sometime hardto find in drugstoreas is a small comunity so will buy if go to city
04-07-2019
Great moisturizing product with out leaving you hands feeling greasy. I am a nurse and use it everyday at work.
04-07-2019
Keeps hands soft without feeling greasy feeling
Like this product it moisturizes and keeps hands soft especially for dry cracked hands.It absorbs without making your hands feel greasy as it moisturizes