4,7 5 0 34 34 Vous recherchez un hydratant quotidien pour votre peau sensible ? Appelez la crème NIVEA Care Sensitive à la rescousse ! Sa formule non grasse à absorption rapide fond parfaitement, soulageant les rougeurs causées par la peau sèche.

2019-06-20
Nivea Care best Go To Skin Care products
I have purchased Nivea products most my entire life Now swear it is the reason for my youthful look Nivea not greasy & leaves the skin smooth and glowing💫
2019-06-20
Fantastic product
Excellent product. This has helped like no other has. Highly recommended.
2019-06-19
Dry sensitive hands
I have sensitive skin. It is hard for me to find I product that gives me moisture and doesn't make my hands feel either dry or greasy this product does neither of those. I will buy it again.
2019-06-19
Really blends in fast.
I would definitely use this product again and also suggest it to my friends.
2019-06-08
Niv
This cream I can use everyday and there are not to many I can
2019-06-08
So soft
My hands and body feel and smell wonderful. Reminds me of my childhood.my mom would always put it on me.
Smooth
It is very gentle but sure moisturizers, Alberta is very dry and hard in skin, this works like a charm
Nice product
I tried this recently and was not disappointed. It was a little thick but most Nivea products are and I don't mind as they are not greasy like other products can be like. Overall I was quite happy.
Good cream
This product could stay longer. My skin was still dry after use.
June 6 2019
I’m happy with this product, is moisturizing and gentle. It’s also reasonably priced!
Awesome for sensitive skin
I absolutely love how my skin feels after using it
Niva Cream care.
Moi je trouve la crème d'une grande qualité, je l`aime beaucoup.
Awesome Coverage
I really like this product. It makes my skin feel very nice.
Better then most
The cream absorbs into the skin better then most others and doesn't ball up after being rubbed in. My wife was very happy with the results.
Great moisturizer!
I am huge fan of nivea! And this is absolutely amazing! I always keep this in my pocket and i apply it every after i handwash, my husband noticed how soft my hand is! I recommend this product.