NIVEA Men DEEP Nettoyant visage et barbe avec charbon actif

4,6 5 0 37 37 Nettoyant visage et barbe NIVEA DEEP au charbon actif qui nettoie les pores et les poils de barbe, et laisse à la peau une sensation visible de propreté et de fraîcheur. Découvrez une nouvelle expérience dans votre routine de toilette.
NIVEA Men DEEP Nettoyant visage et barbe avec charbon actif

14-07-2024
Great product!!
Didn’t leave my face dry and scaley feeling like others have kids enjoyed it as well
13-07-2024
Great product!!
Provide a deep cleansing and leaves the face fresh and clean
09-07-2024
The man loves it
Purchased this for my better half and I have to say he was not impressed. I coaxed him to try it and he finally gave in and lo a behold, he now loves it. It makes his skin feel great and his beard is softer and the scent leaves him smelling yummy.
06-07-2024
Worth it
It really goof product, my man always use in his life, he is happy with all the Nivea products
01-07-2024
Must have
Mon mari utilise ce nettoyant à tout les jours. Il laisse sa peau tellement douce et propre. C’est définitivement un must have!
29-06-2024
Excellent produce
Very good for skin , my husband is using it from last 2 years
29-06-2024
gud to use
i used this face wash my face now you glowing and shine
28-06-2024
Fresh
My husband loves this one ! Keeps his skin clean, moisturized and fresh
Face scrub
A good thick lather . A quarter size use is all you need . Gives a good scrub texture use as you apply and rinses off with ease .
Nivea Deep
it cleans the skin and beard smoothly, removing oil, dirt, and spots. it leaves a feeling of freshness and has a great scent when applied. it's something I recommend using every day.
Love nivea
My whole house hold uses Nivea products and is extremely good for my husband. Great for his bears
Nivea Cream
Goes on skin very smoothly and feels great. You can feel the cream penetrate into your skin.
25-06-2024
Clears face dirt
It cleans my skin and beard thoroughly, removing dirt and oil. It leaves a feeling for fresh and has a nice scent, making it perfect for everyday use.
25-06-2024
awesome product
this product is amazing and makes your face feel so nice afterwards. A definite buy! Nivea is one of the best products you can possibly use on your face!
24-06-2024
Excellent
My husband is using this for the longest time. He has been loyal to this product. It definitely helped the acnes/pimples subsides and made his skin more clearer and less oily. Highly recommended.