Nutribullet Baby - Système de fabrication d'aliments pour bébés

4,6 5 0 52 52 En tant que nouveau parent, vous avez beaucoup d’amour pour votre tout-petit. Qu'est-ce que vous n'avez pas? Temps. C’est là que le NutriBullet Baby® entre en jeu. Plus qu’un robot culinaire, c’est un système complet de purée et de stockage des aliments. Plus de bocaux pré-emballés coûteux et peu nutritifs, pas d'ingrédients douteux. Juste de la nourriture pour bébé fraîche et saine préparée en quelques minutes. Préparez, entreposez et congelez les aliments pour qu’ils soient prêts chaque fois que vous et votre tout-petit êtes. Nos lames et tasses sont conçues pour décomposer les aliments pour tirer le meilleur parti de ce que vous mettez en. Livré avec base de moteur, lame d’extracteur, batchbowl, plateau de congélation pop facile avec couvercle, 6 tasses de stockage avec plateau, tasse courte avec couvercle, livre de recettes et guide utilisateur. Plus de 6 mois. Sans BPA. Garantie limitée d’un an.
Nutribullet Baby - Système de fabrication d'aliments pour bébés

15-10-2021
So easy
This bullet made making baby food a breeze from start to finish and the storage jars are the perfect feeding size
14-10-2021
Great for food prep
This is a great product for prepping baby food. It's easy to use and I love the containers that come with it. You can make a batch of baby purees and keep it in the fridge/freezer for later use. A must have for any new parents who are starting solids.
13-10-2021
Handy
Easy to use, wish the containers were bigger but all in all great product
11-10-2021
Not my fav
It looks cute and interesting, good for kids but if you need to make bigger portions u have to use it twice the containers are reusable but small ,I would not recommend.
08-10-2021
Not worth the money
If you already have a magic bullet or blender of some sort, don't waste your money on this. The small storage containers are nice but a regular magic bullet works just as good and takes up less space in your kitchen.
07-10-2021
Love it!
I love the combo of have the blender to purée baby food and also having the proper containers to store or freeze the homemade baby food. If you want to make your own i recommend using this for your homemade creations.
29-09-2021
Tasty baby Meals
When my kids were younger eating healthy and organic was always very important to me . i felt that the canned food just had too much preservatives using this baby bullet was stress fee and very easy to clean up,
21-09-2021
Easy!
My son was premature So i was adamant about watching what went into him, this made making all his baby food so much easier!! I would recommend this to any mom that wants to make her own baby food.
21-09-2021
Such a breeze to use!
I absolutely loved this baby blender. It made making my own baby food and smoothies so easy. Works like a charm. Clean up is easy. And storing is perfect for all day meal prep. I give this product a 5 star, and would use it over and over again. J
20-09-2021
Excellent!
Life saver for all of the mommy out there makes my life easier on preparing my baby food
19-09-2021
More then I bargained for
At first I thought this was just like a regular nutribullet and that I'd be wasting my money. But the size and ease of this machine as well as the storage containers it comes with really makes the difference. I recommend it
16-09-2021
Every mama needs one
This is a must have in my opinion. My kids love home made food. I love the mini jars for storage and the little date gap on the lid. It helps a lot when making something knowing how long has it been in the fridge for. There are so many delicious recipes for the little ones to enjoy.
16-09-2021
Awesome and money saver
Love it. I can use veggies and fruit almost done too and freeze so no wastage. I'll even use it for myself.
15-09-2021
Twins
My daughter had twins so I bought this for her and it was so simple to make good food that you know what it contains.
15-09-2021
Easy to use
Love it! It is simple and easy to use. It allows you to make and store your own baby food Free of any preservatives where the small containers make it easy to store.