4,5 5 0 215 215 Les cocktails Ocean Spray®, sans arômes artificiels ni conservateurs, sont sucrés avec du sucre de canne ou de betterave.
Ocean Spray Cocktail aux Canneberges et GrenadesMC

06-03-2020
Ocean Spray
je trouve ce jus tres bon, le mélange des 2 saveurs est bien balancé
13-02-2020
Très bon!
Ce jus est riche en saveur. Bien qu'un peu trop sucré à mon goût, il reste délicieux!
02-11-2019
Wow
J'adore les produits Ocean Spray. Celui-ci est tout simplement wow! Bon goût différent, fruits délicieux, bon pour la santé. Tout simplement génial! Je recommande à 100 %.
20-06-2019
Delicious!
Such a great tasting juice full of flavour and perfect with meals because it mixes a ton of berries. I loved the taste and flavour and would definitely recommend it!
22-05-2019
Delicious!
I love the benefits of cranberry juice but find it too tart for my taste. I’ve tried a few different blends but this one is my favourite! Just refreshingly tart but sweet enough to really enjoy.
Ocean Spray crane pomegranate drink
Really liked it, has the right amount of pucker power, but found it overwhelmingly sweet. I use half juice and half soda. I like it as it is refreshing yet light.
Refreshing
I found this juice very tasty, but can only take in small amounts as it does have high acidity level.
Great taste!
This product has a great taste and always reliable product.
So Good
We buy ocean spray juice all the time. The grand kids love it too. We have bought every flavour. You can count on the quality.
07-05-2019
Cran-pomegranate
Love this product, always a staple in my home. We enjoy most Ocean Spray juices. My grand daughter also loves it & shes quite picky.
14-04-2019
Taste phenomenal
Rich taste and quench your thirst. Overall A recommendation for all ! Yum
amazing flavor
this product has a great price coupled with pure juice and a great flavor. love it
mixer
I like it very much either straight out of the container or mix it with vodka mmmm to die for
Cranberry juice
When I was growing up I always remembered my mom drinking cranberry juice but never understood why but now I love it it's so good for you cuz she wants the type of the month that just suits your stomach
20-03-2019
Ocean spray
Grosse bouteille, bon goût , prix raissonable , effet pour uriner wow.