4,3 5 0 181 181 Si vous aimez les aliments frais du jour, vous aimerez ces Pattes d’ours qui goûtent le pain d'épice fraîchement sorti du four.
Pain d'épice Pattes d’ours

18-02-2020
These are soft, chewy and yummy. A great treat for someone who is allergic to peanuts!
Delicious goodness
I honestly love these. The taste isn’t too strong or overpowering and they are SO SOFT. For anyone that has a teeth sensitivities I think this would be a great snack to have n hand.
Not bad
Not bad but not something the kids liked. Their favourite is still banana bread or chocolate chip ones. Mom doesn’t mind then though not do the older kids. Will stick to the others.
Do you have kids?
If you have kids? You need them! In your life... or even for a late night snack!
Bear paws Gingerbread
Very satisfying A moist cookie with great taste. I'd buy them again
16-02-2020
Yummy 's for kidz
Very tasty easy on the go snack and great ginger bread around the holidays
13-02-2020
Yummy Treat
I got these for my grand-daughters, one 5 in grade primary and one 1 1/2, they both loved them , so I tried them, they are great as a snack, both at home and in school,
12-02-2020
Kids loved it!
Great tasting. My 2 year old loved them! Perfect for snack time.
09-02-2020
Yummy!
Great school snack, just wish they were in more environmentally friendly packaging. My kids loved this product, & this flavour in particular. Would love to see this flavour available all year.
08-02-2020
Tasty
My daughter loves these cookies they are soft and chewy.
06-02-2020
Delish!!
A great quick snack for the kids, they love 'em. I enjoy them as well.
04-02-2020
Great on the go snack
Great snack for kids on the way out or just a quick grab snack at home.
04-02-2020
Kids will love it!
My daughter loved it and even my older kids were stealing them from her
03-02-2020
yummy
Very good. Nice soft cookie. Good that its peanut free.
03-02-2020
A fun and festive version of a family favourite
Bought these as a school snack in December for the kids - following the holiday gingerbread theme! These cookies and soft and have a great flavour - a very nice gingerbread taste, not too much spice to them. Kids enjoyed them very much. A nice change up from the usual flavours.