4,3 5 0 220 220 Si vous aimez les aliments frais du jour, vous aimerez ces Pattes d’ours qui goûtent le pain d'épice fraîchement sorti du four.
Pain d'épice Pattes d’ours

01-06-2020
Festive Treat
These Bear Paws were a fun and festive change from other flavours. The bars are very nice and soft and have a very distinct gingerbread flavour.
31-05-2020
Loved it then not so much
Kids loved having them in the school bags then after 3 months or so started leaving them in there bag at the end of the day.
30-05-2020
I wish these were year round!
My kids favorite kind of Bear Paw. I always stock up after the holidays. I wish these were available year round!
07-05-2020
Perfect Bites
These are great to satisfy my sweet tooth! I love gingerbread and these make it! They are soft and chewy with just the right amount of sweetness! The best part? I keep them on hand, not only for me, but for when I have little ones over for a visit!
02-05-2020
Dare Gingerbread Bear Paws
I have tried these cookies and I liked them. They are good on their own or dipping them in a pumpkin spice dip.
29-04-2020
Biscuits pattes d'ours
J'ai beaucoup aimé les pattes d'ours au gingembre. Ils goûtaient comme les biscuits au gingembre que je mangeais petite chez ma grand-mère.
26-03-2020
Mmmm bear paws
I love Bear Paws cookies and gingerbread is one of my favorite flavors so I had to buy some and loved them. They didn't last very long as my spouse really loved them too!
19-03-2020
yummy soft gingerbread
it was a nice dessert or snack! it’s a soft gingerbread, all it needs is icing!
14-03-2020
Nice Flavor
Such a nice change from the chocolate chip. I purchased a box for school lunches and decided to try one. Great gingerbread flavor but not over done.
12-03-2020
Holday school treat
I discovered these this year around Christmas time, (not sure if they were around previously) Our girls really liked them for before the holidays. It put them in the mood and craving gingerbread! Let's just say, we may have made a gingerbread house after!
12-03-2020
bonne collation
tres pratique en sachet pour les collations,tres bon gout
11-03-2020
excellent
excellent gout, super pratique pour les collations de nos enfant et pour les ptits voyages en route et pour l'école
11-03-2020
Kids don’t care for it
My niece and nephew will only eat a half a bag each. They will only ask for it when we have nothing else. Prefer other flavours
10-03-2020
Surprisingly Good
Wasn’t sure what to expect, but the kids liked them. They were soft and delicious.
10-03-2020
Fun to try
My boys enjoyed trying them during Christmas but after they ate one they didn't want to eat anymore.