4,3 5 0 31 31 Une palette tout-en-un pour illuminer, sculpter et définir.
Palette contour TruBlend Serving Sculpt

01-03-2020
Pleasantly surprised
I was actually very surprised how much I liked this contour pallette. I had very low expectations. I typically wear high end makeup but this is still my go to contour pallette
04-01-2020
Easy to use
Received this for Christmas. Absolutely in love with the ease of product
03-01-2020
Great colours blush
Cover girl blush was one of the first brushes I ever try it on and I honestly still enjoy wearing it, even sometimes as a eyeshadow
02-10-2019
Great!
The shimmer is very nice and the pigment is very nice and stays on pretty well
10-03-2019
Don't bother with it
I was disappointed with this as it slides off quickly as the day goes on.
08-01-2019
Great palette
I use this palette every day, mix and match the color depending on the other makeup
11-12-2018
gift
Perfect gift! i received this from a cousine and loved it! Especially the bronzer works so fine and sometimes i use it as a blusher :)
27-11-2018
Decent product
I found the colours in this palette to be nice..in particular, I liked the highlighter. It spreads fairly easily but it can be easy to put on too much. It's convenient having all 3 in one palette for travel etc.
26-11-2018
Natural glow palette:)
Covergirl has some decent products out there! I found this palette to own up to it's claim. And it resulted in a natural glow. Two thumbs up!!
22-11-2018
good colors
Nice colors. Lasts all day. Very natural which is good since I am fair skinned.
05-11-2018
Natural colours
I bought this product because I've used Cover Girl foundation for many years and in general Cover Girl has reasonably priced, good quality products. After putting the blush on over my foundation for the first time, I found that the powder blended effortlessly and looked very good and natural. That's important for me, because I like makeup to look like it enhances my face and not look artificial. I like the fact that I can apply the product with or without a brush.
26-10-2018
Loved it
This product is very good lasted a long time and high quality!
24-10-2018
Parfait
J'ai acheté ce produit suite au recommandation de ma belle-soeur et j'ai été grandement surprise que le produit tient bien sur ma peau.
19-10-2018
3 in 1
I like this pallet.i love the highlighter n blush alot.for contour i prefere their contour stick.best part to have it very convenient to carry in ur bag.
01-10-2018
Cover Girl Tru Blend Color Palette
I love theses color combinations, it's so convenient to have them all in one. The pigment is excellent. I would definitely purchase this product again. I totally recommend it.