4,2 5 0 307 307 Nos délicieux craquelins au cheddar cuit avec du vrai fromage dans un arc-en-ciel de couleurs amusantes faits avec des ingrédients naturels.
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Couleurs

26-02-2015
My son loves these and prefers the coloured ones over the original ones. First time I bought them I personally thought they looked like cats treats, lol but I tasted one and it tasted the same as originals. My son was thrilled with the choice of colours. Kid tested and approved!
22-02-2015
bought for my granddaughters, they loved them..ate them acording to color.so cute
21-02-2015
My grandson and I tried them and we both liked them very much....he said the red ones tasted the best
19-02-2015
They taste just like the original gold fish. I was hesitant to buy them at first but the noticed they are made with natural colours no fake dyes.
18-02-2015
My kids love em when I get my paws on them it's hard to stop eating them.
16-02-2015
I liked the Goldfish Colours crackers, but I believe that the original ones are better. I think maybe for little children, the added bonus of more colours might be a hit, but I will continue to purchase the original.
14-02-2015
Yummy like the rest of the flavors and a bonus for the colour as it makes eating them more fun to eat. My kids devoured them ;)
11-02-2015
Pepperidge Farm se surpasse avec sa diversité. Collation amusante pour les enfants...et les grands. De plus, nous apprécions les colorants naturels :)
11-02-2015
Lowest sodium out of all the Goldfish crsvkers and cool colors added bonus ! Only ones I buy.
11-02-2015
I was super excited when I seen the fishes in different colors. When I brought them home my daughter was excited! She loves them for snack!
11-02-2015
Quel belle collation amusante et savoureuse, mes enfants adorent en apporter à l'école.
11-02-2015
Goldfish is my daughters favorite snack of all time. I prefer to buy just the regular whole grain cheddar for her though.
11-02-2015
Ma fille les trouve amusants avec toutes ces couleurs de l'arc-en-ciel en plus de retrouver son goût de fromage quelle aime temps.
10-02-2015
I love Goldfish, especially cheddar and the pretzel flavour. I toss a handfuk of each into my homemade trail mix for a little added flavour.
10-02-2015
This is a go-to snack in out house. We usually get the Colours pack and the pretzel flavour. Most times, both flavours are mixed for snack. They have gotten expensive. It's rare to find them on sale anymore. More rare to see them on sale for $1.99.