Perles parfumées pour lessive Fleecy*

4,4 5 0 126 126 Ajoutez-en un peu ou beaucoup dans la machine à laver au début du lavage et laissez son parfum durable agir pour obtenir des vêtements qui sentent la fraîcheur pendant des semaines.
Perles parfumées pour lessive Fleecy*

30-06-2021
Not bad!
I wish they'd come out with beads with the scent of their yellow dryer sheets. These are okay but not as ncie as those would be!
27-06-2021
J'aime bien!
J'aime bien mais pour les draps et les serviettes ainsi quand je les prend dans le placard une bonne odeur sans dégage encore ! Par contre attention il faut en utiliser très peu même moins que ce qui est recommander car l'odeur est assez persistante!
14-06-2021
Using for years!
I have been using fleecy for years and they always make my laundry smell great! This particular model has a very light fragrance which is a great little scent to add a bit of a small yet noticeable fragrance to my laundry! I recommend fleecy for everyday laundry.
11-06-2021
Smells like strong cologne
I bought this because it was on sale. It’s very strong smelling so I use it when I wash my husband’s work clothes. Lol
02-06-2021
A little or a lot
I really like that you can control the amount of scent you get by choosing how much to add. I found that the scent lasts about as long as other products I've tried. The container is a little smaller and cheaper, but I would only buy it when it was on sale.
07-03-2021
Love this
Great product dissolves well not like some others. I love washing my sheets. The scent last the week till I have to wash again
09-02-2021
Smells great
I use this product each time I do laundry. Living with a smoker it takes the cigarette smell away and smells great until the next wash.i would love to see more scent choices.
09-11-2020
Smells great but the bottle was too small for a large family and the scent didnt last as long as id hoped
02-10-2020
Love
I love this product I mostly use it for my towels and blankets. I also throw a few of these beads in when I vacuum seal my duvet covers over the summer. These are great to keep stored linens fresh will definitely re-purchase
18-09-2020
J’adore
J’ai découvert ce produit récemment, depuis j’en utilise à chaque fois que je fais une lessive. Le produit sent super bon et longtemps. J’adore et je recommande ce produit.
14-04-2020
fragrance
I use it every time I wash my clothes. the fragrance of perks keep clothes smooth and fresh for a longer time. It also reduces the lint and keeps the fabric of my cloth as it is.
09-04-2020
Makes my clothes smell soooo good and it lasts for a long time after the clothes have been washed too
16-10-2019
Scent stays longer then other brands
Highly recommended. The scent stays longer then most other brands
27-08-2019
Je l'adore
Très bon produit, un parfum très agréable. Surtout le parfum tient longtemps
04-08-2019
Love the smell of fresh laundry
I love the smell of Fleecy laundry beads. I use Fleecy dryer sheets also. I enjoy the fragrance when I open my dresser drawers and I love that my closet smells so nice. I would love it if they came out with a patchouli scented beads and sheets.