4,5 5 0 118 118 Ajoutez-en un peu ou beaucoup dans la machine à laver au début du lavage et laissez son parfum durable agir pour obtenir des vêtements qui sentent la fraîcheur pendant des semaines.
Perles parfumées pour lessive Fleecy*

09-11-2020
Smells great but the bottle was too small for a large family and the scent didnt last as long as id hoped
02-10-2020
Love
I love this product I mostly use it for my towels and blankets. I also throw a few of these beads in when I vacuum seal my duvet covers over the summer. These are great to keep stored linens fresh will definitely re-purchase
18-09-2020
J’adore
J’ai découvert ce produit récemment, depuis j’en utilise à chaque fois que je fais une lessive. Le produit sent super bon et longtemps. J’adore et je recommande ce produit.
14-04-2020
fragrance
I use it every time I wash my clothes. the fragrance of perks keep clothes smooth and fresh for a longer time. It also reduces the lint and keeps the fabric of my cloth as it is.
09-04-2020
Makes my clothes smell soooo good and it lasts for a long time after the clothes have been washed too
16-10-2019
Scent stays longer then other brands
Highly recommended. The scent stays longer then most other brands
27-08-2019
Je l'adore
Très bon produit, un parfum très agréable. Surtout le parfum tient longtemps
04-08-2019
Love the smell of fresh laundry
I love the smell of Fleecy laundry beads. I use Fleecy dryer sheets also. I enjoy the fragrance when I open my dresser drawers and I love that my closet smells so nice. I would love it if they came out with a patchouli scented beads and sheets.
25-07-2019
great value for the cost
I purchased this in-wash scent booster at my local Giant Tiger for under five dollars. It performs just as well as the higher priced brands on the market currently. I would definitely recommend this product!
25-07-2019
No better or worse than the competition
I do A LOT of laundry and im always looking for ways to make it easier and more efficient. I found that this product didnt work better or worse than its competition nor was it better than using alone instead of fabric softener. To me, this is just an unnecessary product as there is scent already in the laundry detergent, fabric softener and fabric softener sheets.
05-07-2019
Too Much
I tried this product as I have always used Fleecy, but found it to be over powering with scent, perhaps that's the reason the scent lasts long.
04-07-2019
Not bad but not great
I tried 3 different scents including this one. I find they are kind of overpowering in scent when using it and the scent doesn't last as long on the clothes after washing like with other scent boosters. It's a smaller package so you run out sooner, kind of a blessing lol. Price is cheaper than other boosters. Would not buy again unless I had to( not enough money for another product or another product not available). No I really think I would just do without.
02-07-2019
Great product. Leaves clothes smelling awesome....
27-06-2019
Favourite!!
My go too product! Amazing smell after the clothes come out of the dryer as well!
23-06-2019
Amazing scent
Definitely a great product. Highly recommend. Works really well.