4,5 5 0 109 109 Ajoutez-en un peu ou beaucoup dans la machine à laver au début du lavage et laissez son parfum durable agir pour obtenir des vêtements qui sentent la fraîcheur pendant des semaines.

2019-07-05
Too Much
I tried this product as I have always used Fleecy, but found it to be over powering with scent, perhaps that's the reason the scent lasts long.
2019-07-04
Not bad but not great
I tried 3 different scents including this one. I find they are kind of overpowering in scent when using it and the scent doesn't last as long on the clothes after washing like with other scent boosters. It's a smaller package so you run out sooner, kind of a blessing lol. Price is cheaper than other boosters. Would not buy again unless I had to( not enough money for another product or another product not available). No I really think I would just do without.
2019-07-02
Great product. Leaves clothes smelling awesome....
2019-06-27
Favourite!!
My go too product! Amazing smell after the clothes come out of the dryer as well!
2019-06-23
Amazing scent
Definitely a great product. Highly recommend. Works really well.
2019-06-23
smells awesome
Very nice smell. Left my laundry nice and fluffy. Would but it again.
2019-06-19
Love it. Fleecy always great highly recommend it give it a try
2019-06-08
Smells so good
I love this product.other than for laundry..I put a few beads and add water to a spray bottle.and magistrat u have air freshener.a little goes a long way
2019-06-05
Cozy
This product is great. It smells awesome and I've always lloved this brand. It gives your clothes that extra scent boost but is still gentle on my sensitive skin. My fafavorite thing to wash in it is my sheets :)
2019-06-05
Perfect medley
Pearls! Everyone should be using this product, everyone I know just loves it!
2019-06-03
Left clothes smelling fresh and. clean
I would highly remend to anyone left clothes smelling really good
2019-05-31
Buy again
Left clothes smelling fresh and clean. Would definitely buy again.
2019-05-31
Fresh awesome scent!
This made my clothes smell great, and also very soft. I definitely recommend this to everyone, they have to try it.
2019-05-28
Fresh long lasting smell
A great long lasting smell. Fresh and clean so welcoming. I love coming home on a laundry day so a fresh smelling house too.
2019-05-22
This is the first time that I tried this Fleecy. I love the smell. It made my clothes smell so fresh. The only thing I didn't like is that it doesn't have a spout inside so I found it harder to pour in the machine. I don't particularly like to pour it into the top. I would recommend this product if you want a nice fresh smell for your clothes.