4,4 5 0 563 563

12-09-2019
La senteur dans nos vêtements même après 5 jours continue de sentir
11-09-2019
Persil ProClean left my clothes looking and smelling brand new!
08-09-2019
The laundry detergent was amazing it performed well and did the job.
04-09-2019
I was very happy with the fact that it did remove odors very well. I am sensitive to scents so I have to say that it was a bit strong for me. I could smell it as soon as I entered my laundry room. If the scent wasn't as strong I would be much more interested in purchasing it.
04-09-2019
Persil does a so so job at cleaning my laundry. It works well in my high efficiency washing machine but it is not superior compared to other brands I have used.
04-09-2019
It truly has a way of making my smell home Persil will always remind me of Home it has that effect on me I was brought up smelling it my mom used it and now I’m 33 married and my daughter has a blanky and she craves me cleaning it to smell persil... summarizing it all Persil has found its way to become our family tradition.
03-09-2019
I really like the scent. As someone who has sensitivities to scents, and has returned laundry detergrent due to the strong scent, i was pleasantly surprised that the scent didn't both me. The scent lasted on the laundry a long time and worked well on the stinky dog blankets. I would recommend this product.
03-09-2019
If you don't mind a VERY strong and lingering smell then this is the detergent for you! I couldn't get past the smell! I will buy the unscented version of this product.
03-09-2019
It has a nice mild scent and removes odors at the same time. With this detergent I don’t mind if I have to wash my husband’s stinky clothes along with mine from time to time.
03-09-2019
Persia ProClean Power Liquid - Order Fighter has one of the best fragences I've ever smelled! Not only does it clean my clothes great, it has the added bonus of already added stain remover and order eliminator! It also competes price wish with leading brands! Give it a try.
03-09-2019
Was good at fighting strong odors left behind from work and pets. However the smell of the detergent can be really overpowering
03-09-2019
It cleaned the clothes perfectly and the scent was fantastic.
03-09-2019
C’est un produit fiable qui sent bon et qui est très efficace contre les taches
30-08-2019
This was such a good detergent. As a first time mom diaper blow outs are a real thing in my house right now. And man do they stink. Persil ProClean Power Liquid - Odor Fighter fights not only the smell but the tough stains While being gentle on our clothes and skin.
30-08-2019
I think this is a great product for families with pets and athletes and occupations that require uniforms and clothing that become extremely dirty and Smelly. I prefer unscented due to my sensitivity to smells and asthma. But for people that enjoy fragrance and have tough sense to get out of their laundry this product would be great for them