4,7 5 0 15 15 Le délice des produits maison à portée de la main. Vous n’avez qu’à déposer les portions de pâte à biscuits sur une plaque de cuisson et à les faire cuire. Laissez-vous tenter par cette gâterie !
Pillsbury Prêts à Cuire Biscuits au Sucre Les Minions

05-08-2020
The family and I LOVE these! They are easy to bake and being pre cut is an amazing things with a baby and toddler at home!
27-07-2020
So easy and delicious!
I am a baker. My partner calls me a baking snob. I make complicated cakes and desserts but I am a sucker for these cookies! They are more than easy to bake and it’s something your kids can get involved in without you trying to take over! More than that, these cookies are delicious. A sure perfected recipe! I always pick up a pack of these when I see them in the grocery store!
23-07-2020
Kids favourites
Pillsbury holiday and special easy bake cookies are always a winner with my grandson and he loves the minions. Product is easy for me and makes me a special grandma and creates memories.
21-07-2020
Pillsbury Minion Sugar Cookies
Make these for a kid's birthday party. The kids loved them.
18-07-2020
Yum
I love these cookies. They are so cute, even though the minions image gets a little creepy once baked. But they are tastey and the kids love them.
16-07-2020
Super easy!
Super easy to bake, take it out of the packaging and straight in the oven! Taste delicious!
14-07-2020
Cute
Kids were very excited to try and we did not know what to expect. Raw dough had to be separated and laid out on cookie tray, which the little ones enjoyed participating in. Final baked product tasted like a regular sugar cookie. The "drawing" of the minion illistration was good and colorful, It sure brightened my kids' day during lock-down!
08-07-2020
Easy and tasty!
My children absolutely love baking these! They are colourful and already cut into pieces. My kids love helping and placing it onto the baking tray and watching them bake! They bake fast and once out, my kids just can't wait to dig into them! They make our house smell so wonderful!
Homebaked
when your crunched for time these cookies ate a breeze. Simple and easy to cook, didnt take that long for them to be done. They tasted home baked and super easy for the kids to do. The kids demolished them and asked to buy more
Loved these
my kids went crazy for these, we were very pleased with how they turned out! The tase was delicious !
Just call me Pillsbury
I'm a huge fan of most Pillsbury baking products. These cookies are no exception. They taste great, look cute and it shuts the kids and hubby up for 5 minutes while they stuff their faces! Highly recommend!
07-07-2020
best for a house with children
my children love it and they want it again and again.. it is sooo good and the minions make it even more cuter... i even kept it for my child's birthday party and everyone loved it
100% reccomend
So easy to bake with the kids and super tasty too!
05-07-2020
So easy
These are they easiest cookies to make with littles.
03-07-2020
These cookies are so tasty! I bought them a few weeks ago when they went on sale for a treat and as per usual they tasted great and were super easy and to make! Worth giving a try!