3,8 5 0 30 30 Le pouding BOOST® offre une nutrition complète et équilibrée sous forme de délicieux dessert crémeux.
Pouding BOOST® Vanille

17-09-2020
Très bon
Très bon produit. Ça fait changement que les boost liquide.
27-07-2020
Chocolate is better
I started having trouble with my appetite and being able to eat proper meals but these have saved my life because when I have no appetite I can just have one of these. I am a pretty picky eater at first I didn't like it the first try but I gave it a second chance and the vanilla pudding is pretty nice, The consistensy is a bit thicker than your conventional vanilla pudding and it does have a somewhat odd aftertaste but it isn't bad to the point I wouldn't eat it. If the aftertaste bothers you I would recommend the chocolate it is my favourite and I find it masks the aftertaste that I typically get with the vanilla pudding. They are bith great options and would reccomend both they can be more on the expensive side 8-11 dollars each for 6 but I stock on when they are on sale and even if they aren't they are worth it especially when you are having trouble eating.
04-09-2019
Great For Someone Who Needs To Get More Nutrition
I came off a feeding tube in August and needed to start off with soft foods. I got these because they packed a bunch of nutrition in a small amount of soft food that tasted GREAT! The chocolate is also a geat one!
03-09-2019
Great option for when you need the boost
Can be hard to find. It’s a great option when need this to supplement your diet.
06-08-2018
These are so creamy and nutritious. The packaging is so convenient.
14-02-2018
J'ai essayé ce produit en pouding et je préfère le Boost à boire. Je recommande ce produit aux personnes qui en ont de besoin.
01-12-2017
I think it's a great way to get those vitamins and minerals which I don't get from my regular foods. It works great for me 💖
23-11-2017
A nice change from the usual liquid meal replacements and supplements. I always buy these when they go on sale.
01-11-2017
This Item has nothing to do with tasty supplements nor food.
29-10-2017
Not very tasty has alot of artificial ingredients and flavors plus the texture is awful
05-10-2017
The pudding has a nice silky texture, a good rich flavour and keeps me satisfied when I get a craving.
01-10-2017
It was delicious. They managed to make it full of vitamins without making it taste like it was full of vitamins.
20-09-2017
We used this product to help with an eating issue, it has the same texture as regular pudding, but find it has a bit of an aftertaste.
13-09-2017
Yea I love the taste of the pudding and love the fact that it has added vitamins I will buy this product again for a little boost.
13-09-2017
Excellent produit comme substitut de repas... je l'adore au chocolat.