Pouding BOOST® Vanille

3,8 5 0 102 102 Le pouding BOOST® offre une nutrition complète et équilibrée sous forme de délicieux dessert crémeux.
Pouding BOOST® Vanille

30-07-2022
Amazing nutrients that tastes great
Full of nutrients in a pudding that replaces a meal.
05-07-2022
Not a fan
I've health problems and need some help to manage my day to day life. Boost pudding is a great way to do it, but the vanilla flavour is not really great. There's an after taste I didn't like. It need some improvement or maybe add it on a recipe instead of eating it all alone.
29-04-2022
not my thing
I tried it when on sale, but the chocolate has FAR better tasting. There is a very artificial taste, and was not to my liking.
04-11-2021
Boost vanille
Pas si pire mais la saveur chocolat est meilleure
25-10-2021
A Tasty Way to Get More Protein
The pudding flavour is okay. I do prefer the Boost chocolate flavour.
11-03-2021
Good for a change
Our household have had some medical issues so we have used Boost to supplement our diets at times and came across Boost Pudding recently. It was a nice change from the liquid Boost and quite flavourful.
17-09-2020
Très bon
Très bon produit. Ça fait changement que les boost liquide.
27-07-2020
Chocolate is better
I started having trouble with my appetite and being able to eat proper meals but these have saved my life because when I have no appetite I can just have one of these. I am a pretty picky eater at first I didn't like it the first try but I gave it a second chance and the vanilla pudding is pretty nice, The consistensy is a bit thicker than your conventional vanilla pudding and it does have a somewhat odd aftertaste but it isn't bad to the point I wouldn't eat it. If the aftertaste bothers you I would recommend the chocolate it is my favourite and I find it masks the aftertaste that I typically get with the vanilla pudding. They are bith great options and would reccomend both they can be more on the expensive side 8-11 dollars each for 6 but I stock on when they are on sale and even if they aren't they are worth it especially when you are having trouble eating.
04-09-2019
Great For Someone Who Needs To Get More Nutrition
I came off a feeding tube in August and needed to start off with soft foods. I got these because they packed a bunch of nutrition in a small amount of soft food that tasted GREAT! The chocolate is also a geat one!
03-09-2019
Great option for when you need the boost
Can be hard to find. It’s a great option when need this to supplement your diet.
06-08-2018
These are so creamy and nutritious. The packaging is so convenient.
14-02-2018
J'ai essayé ce produit en pouding et je préfère le Boost à boire. Je recommande ce produit aux personnes qui en ont de besoin.
01-12-2017
I think it's a great way to get those vitamins and minerals which I don't get from my regular foods. It works great for me 💖
23-11-2017
A nice change from the usual liquid meal replacements and supplements. I always buy these when they go on sale.
01-11-2017
This Item has nothing to do with tasty supplements nor food.