3,7 5 0 100 100 Le pouding BOOST® offre une nutrition complète et équilibrée sous forme de délicieux dessert crémeux.

12-09-2017
This is a quick and easy way to get the proper nutrition that your body needs. It also tastes good.
11-09-2017
I use the Boost drinks so was excited to find Boost pudding. I enjoyed the taste and texture but it is a bit on the sweet side. Having said that it's not so sweet that I don't like it. I like that it's easy to carry in a lunch or as a snack. It's a fast way to get the extra nutrition I need. I always keep a supply of Boost pudding on hand and have told many of my friends about it
11-09-2017
I work as a registered nurse for First Nation Band as well as the hospital setting. I have personally tried it so that I could encourage patients to eat it or not. I do like it and if I was sick or needed to take boost supplements, I would eat the pudding. Very tasty and full of nutrients.
10-09-2017
I've tried this chocolate pudding one and was satisfied with it, kept my craving's at bay
10-09-2017
I used the pudding when I was at work and a had a quick break. It was good and kept me going until my lunch break. I was working 1 AM - 9 AM, so it helped the long stretches.
09-09-2017
I have to say this is an awesome. I find it easier to get down then the drinks. About time someone made puddings
09-09-2017
I liked it got nutrients and tasted good when I was sick
09-09-2017
I recently came out of surgery; and my throat was killing me from tubes being put down. I was given Boost pudding by my wife; not only did I enjoy them but it coated and helped sooth my throat ! I enjoy them every other day now,
09-09-2017
it is a great product,When i was sick it kept me alive,So thumbs up
08-09-2017
i liked it, i got a treat and vitamins at the same time
08-09-2017
I tried this and found that it was a pretty good way to get important vitamins and minerals out of a much healthier snack. It wasn't as sweet as I thought that it would be but I don't enjoy very sweet foods either. The best way to enjoy yourself with this product is to add some strawberries or some blueberries into it. I'd certainly buy it again!
08-09-2017
I buy many Boost products - the fruit based drinks, various dairy based, and now the pudding. I tried the chocolate flavour and won't buy it again. It had an odd taste, and just didn't sit well in the tummy. Back to the regular drinks for me.
08-09-2017
I hace been using the Boost products daily for three months. I generally use either the chocolate, strawberry and vanilla to make smoothies although I don't mind drinking the chocolate "as is." I usually blend the vanilla with berries as I am not fond of it out of the bottle. I thought the pudding might be a tasty alternative so purchased the vanilla pudding as the chocolate was sold out. Well, the taste/after taste is just dreadful. I tried mixing it into Cozy Shack Tapioca pudding which improved the taste. Needless to say, I won't be buying the vanilla flavour again!
22-05-2018
I haven't seen this before. Boost pudding..I would love to try it!
17-03-2018