3,7 5 0 100 100 Le pouding BOOST® offre une nutrition complète et équilibrée sous forme de délicieux dessert crémeux.

09-09-2017
Just checking this out as my Dad might like these to try.
09-09-2017
Ma fille dois prendre ensure et Bost pour l aider à prendre du poid j aimerais essayer
08-09-2017
Have not tried this but would love to!! We really enjoy the boost shakes!!
08-09-2017
I have not tried the Boost puddings but I drink their Boost meal supplement quite a lot and its delish. Puddings should be even better.
08-09-2017
Have not tried these myself,but would like to get these for my motherin-law to help her maintain her weight and for extra vitamins.
08-09-2017
I drink the boost drinks everyday for enjoy the chocolate one for me,here in my stores we don't have the pudding yet so will keep checking so that I can try it.
08-09-2017
I'd like to try this, I haven't even seen this in stores.
08-09-2017
Haven't heard of this product prior to seeing it online but WOULD LIKE TO TRY A SAMPLE!
08-09-2017
No I have not tried it but would like to as I am drinking the drinks due to stomach problems and would be excited to try the pudding.
08-09-2017
I have not yet purchased this product. I am wondering if it is something that would benefit seniors? My mother has dementia and her appetite has decreased dramatically over the past 4-6 months. Anyone able to answer this?
08-09-2017
It is a healthy snack with all the minerals and vitamins we need also great for seniors who eat poorly
08-09-2017
Haven't seen this around. My husband has boost every day would like to try it
08-09-2017
I have not tried this product, but would like to try it.
08-09-2017
I have never tried boost pudding, I would love to try. I will let you know if I like this product
This would be very good for my MOM as she is is 85and does not eat properly