4,3 5 0 148 148 Le substitut de repas nutritionnel rapide parfait pour tout mode de vie actif!
Protein+™ de BOOST®

06-04-2018
Excellent
Jais été choisi pour essayers se nouveau brevage,je Les vraiment beaucoup aimer,La saveurs,le gout,se qu'il contiens,le format,tout en un excellent produit! Esssayer le!!!
02-04-2018
BOOST PROTEIN SHAKE
I love boost Protein because of its taste ,Protein content and packaging.
01-04-2018
Very Tasty and Filling!
I loved this Boost Protein Shake! It has a great taste, like a regular chocolate shake, it's quite thick and very filling! I will definitely be purchasing this product regularly! I love that it's a great source of protein, too!
23-03-2018
Tastes Great, Works Great.
I really liked this product. It tastes pretty good, reminds me of a juicebox milkshake I had when I was a kid. It did help fill me up, I would have in the am with fruit and as a snack in the afternoon. My only issue is the price. I went to purchase more and It's just too expensive. Even on sale, I couldn't justify purchasing it.
Corn Syrupy
Taste is ok. Good as a meal replacement as it does fill you up. My biggest concern, and the reason I probably won't purchase Boost Protein+ Shake is the ingredients...corn syrup and sugars which as we're learning are not really good for us.
Delicious Boost Protein!!
The Boost protein shake tastes good. It filled me as well which is important. It is hard to find a good meal supplement and this shake did.
chocolatey goodness
i find that the drink is good as long as you have not eaten as well you have to drink it at one time not wait and take a very long time to drink as the taste and texture changes as it sits.
21-03-2018
Boost Review
Boost Protein + Shake is a good for people on the go who do not have to take a break to eat. It gives you the protein and nutrients you need and tastes good cold.
21-03-2018
Rassasiant jusqu'au prochain repas
Proteine plus de Boost en plus d'être délicieux et rassasiant, procure un apport de vitamine et minéraux complet. J'ai été agréablement surpris de l'effet rassasiant du produit. C'est le remplacement de repas idéal selon moi.
Perfect on-the-go meal replacement
Woohoo! I loved it! I tried the Chocolate Boost Protein Shake, and I thought it was very smooth and chocolatey. It is perfect for a meal replacement. I like how it is non-refrigerated and has a longer shelf life. I would purchase this product and definitely recommend this to friends.
Extra
Je l'ai vraiment aimer et pour les journée active c'est très pratique
Boost is the perfect Protein Shake
My kids and I loved the Boost Protein Shake. We have since bought more. We used to buy milk to go but now we buy Boost for the extra benefits like the vitamins.Thanks for the opportunity to try this product. Is there a chance to get coupons for this product?
Very satisfying !
I was very happy to be chosen to try and review this product as I often don't eat as well as I should. I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth texture of the drink , although I believe I would prefer vanilla or strawberry. It was quite a rich chocolate taste. Even a few hours after consuming my Boost with Protein + Shake I was still feeling quite satisfied- not hungry at all. I would say a definite yes to whether I would recommend this product !
Great Taste!
I chose to use Boost Protein Shakes as a breakfast replacement on busy mornings. I would bring one with me to work, and found that it was enough to keep me satisfied for about four hours. The taste and texture are great, and I would definately keep a package handy for future busy mornings.
Boost me up!
I really like that it tastes good going down and is easy to fit a breakfast in the morning. My son wants to have these in his locker going forward for when he forgets to have breakfast or when he needs a boost. My only issue is that there is a weird aftertaste. If you eat a salted cracker after it kills the aftertaste.