4,2 5 0 109 109 Le goût délicieux de la croustade aux pêches sous forme de barre pratique pouvant être savourée partout où que vous soyez.

08-11-2019
like eating a peach so flavorful
i love these :) the flavor is so good!!! i have these regularly in my lunch box
19-09-2019
Loved them
Boyfriend and I enjoyed these, however we had picked them out for our 4 year old who not. Nice texture, and good flavour. I could see how the flavour could be overwhelming though so if peach isn’t you’re favourite I wouldn’t recommend them because it’s very strong.
23-06-2019
Miam !!
Ces barres granola au goût de pêches sont excellentes et ont un goût divin de pêches fraîches. Elles sont une collation qui rassasient pleinement et comblent les enfants....et les grands. Je vous les recommande
05-06-2019
Loved the Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble bar
I do not eat a lot of granola bars. However, I love peaches. Thus I saw these and decided to try them. Oh my goodness! They are yummy! Delicious peach flavour and nice chewy texture. Definitely one of my favourites.
14-04-2019
Tasty
I love the food blend , definitely a recommended purchase . A good snack for the entire family
02-04-2019
Great taste!
Together with the green apple, this peach flavor was one of my favorites! Great taste and consistency, and a good and quick snack-to-go. I love always having one of these chewy bars in my backpack for emergencies!
28-03-2019
Peach flavour
A great lunch snack, not my favourite flavour, but a great product overall
27-03-2019
snack on the go
great snack. Love the ease of putting one in my purse, the kids lunches, or just keeping them in the car for those moments on the go... the peach flavor is real good, perfect flavoring for spring.
23-03-2019
School Snack
I send these with my son for school. He loves the taste, however he did say that he wishes they were a tad softer. I like them because they aren't one of the chocolate snacks and they are peanut free!
09-03-2019
not bad
It wasn't too bad, taste was ok, not sure if I would purchase again, kind of a weird taste
08-03-2019
Quaker chewy croustade aux pêches
Elle goûte bon mais je les trouve grumeleuse a cause du gruau sur le dessus
06-03-2019
Very sweet
We love the apple version of these bars, but find the peach slightly too sweet for one of our kids. Would still recommend however, they are very good.
16-01-2019
Go to snack for my daughter
I just purchased this yesterday from Walmart. It was a flavour I've never seen before and thought I'd give it a try. My daughter and husband can't get enough. The box is almost finished. It has a light peach flavour and doesn't taste too sweet. Perfect snack to give your kids for school and it's nut-free too.
12-12-2018
Great snack
Great snack for one the go!! Great peach taste!! Good with yogurt
22-11-2018
Très bon goût
Ça se prend bien comme petite collation. Le goût est bon mais pas assez consistant. Mon fils l’adore!!