4,1 5 0 330 330 Grâce à ses lames bidirectionnelles exclusives, le rasoir révolutionnaire Schick® Intuition® f.a.b.MC vous permet de vous raser sans risque dans les deux sens sans même le soulever de votre peau : les lames du haut rasent en montant, et les lames du bas rasent en descendant!
Rasoir Schick® Intuition® f.a.b
  • 4,1 De
  • 330 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

17-01-2020
Not my thing
I tried this razor and was excited about the back and forth stroke capability, but I found that it just didn't give me the closest shave and became dull fairly quickly. It's a lot of plastic waste for a product that just doesn't deliver.
03-01-2020
Rasoir
J'utilise déjà stick hydro j'ai aimé c'est sur par contre pour être a l'aise de l'utiliser sur les deux sens pas sur.et oui je vais racheté
19-12-2019
Great to shave legs
I like this product to shave my legs but not great for other parts of the body.
08-12-2019
Love it
It's so easy. Just back and forth. Close, smooth shave. If only blades weren't so expensive. It is worth it though
08-12-2019
Good razor
I purchased this razor the bring on vacation. I always seem to rush shaving my legs and seem to nick all the time. These razors worked good. Did not nick any part of my Leg so this was a good razor for me.
05-12-2019
A razor that is easier to use!
I really like these razors because they don’t cut my skin as easily as other razors tend to do. You can easily move these razors back and forth without being afraid of cutting your skin (but still be careful when using them).
06-11-2019
Its not a bad razor
Blades dont last extremely long but it gives a good smooth shave . The proce point is not too bad i would use thwm again
02-10-2019
Does the job
Isn’t my favourite razor but it does the job! MAle razors are better
13-09-2019
Schick® Intuition® f.a.b.™ Razor
Loved this razor the three razors left my skin feel like so soft.
07-09-2019
Great up, not down
I liked the razor, a great shave going up, but found that it didn't perform well on the downward shave. The lubricating strips make for an easier pass with the razor.
07-09-2019
Rasoir à deux sens
C'est un bon produit mais pas différent des autres je trouve qu'il faut repasser souvent pour que se soit bien raser et le poil pousse aussi vite que les autres rasoir
06-09-2019
Didn’t really like it
I found that at first when you shave your legs , they seem to feel soft and smooth but the next day the hair seemed to have grown back. No I can’t think of anything to improve it except if anybody else has had the issue( cause it might just be me) then maybe they can figure out why the razor doesn’t shave properly
05-09-2019
Rasoir
Tout d'abord j'utilise habituellement le rasoir schick hydro silk. Donc a la base s'est une marque que je connais. Par contre j'étais pas très a l'aise d'utiliser le rasoir dans les deux sens même si il est conçu pour cette usage. J'ai essayé et oui sa marche bien, mais je crois pas racheter car je ne me sens pas a l'aise d'utiliser des deux côté.
04-09-2019
Belles jambes !
J'aime ce produit car il rase bien et délicatement mais par dessus tout, c'est la prise qui est pratique. Le rasoir ne glisse pas des mains même lors d'un rasage sous la douche.
04-09-2019
It's A Good Razor
There are a few things I would change about this, but over all it's a OK razor. I would like it if they lasted longer and took more hair on an up and down swipe (it takes about the same as a good priced razor, but with two directional blades I thought it would take more). I would buy it again.

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables