4,1 5 0 307 307 Grâce à ses lames bidirectionnelles exclusives, le rasoir révolutionnaire Schick® Intuition® f.a.b.MC vous permet de vous raser sans risque dans les deux sens sans même le soulever de votre peau : les lames du haut rasent en montant, et les lames du bas rasent en descendant!
  • 4,1 De
  • 307 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

2019-07-20
Rasoir
Super j'adore cette marque de rasoir pour la peau sensible je recommande.
2019-07-03
schick intuition
ayant la peau sensible c'est le meilleur des rasoirs. Ne coupe pas, rase de pres, laisse la peau tres douce, il n'y a rien de mieux a mon avis. Je le recommande surtout pour les personnes a peaux sensible. l'essayer c'est l'adopter
2019-07-03
Double-direction blades
This razor has three top blades facing the regular direction and two blades below a moisture strip that face the opposite direction. This allows you to shave twice in one up and down movement. Not for everyone, but it does reduce the amount of time required for shaving, slightly. Blades stay sharp for a decent amount of shaves.
2019-06-14
Schick Intuition F.A.B. Razor
I’ve been using Schick Intuition Razors for years. I love how easy and convenient it is to use. No shaving cream required and the thick (fat) handle is great
2019-06-14
Quick and easy
Great for when your rushed in the morning! Super quick and easy. Although I always found the one side wasn’t as close of shave as the other.
2019-06-10
Très bon produit
J'ai acheté ce produit pour moi et ma fille, et mon conjoint avec la peau très sensible après ses rasages. Je lui ai suggéré d'essayer mes rasoirs, bien je doit en acheter de nouveau car mon conjoint les adorent.
2019-06-08
Très bon produit
Mon conjoint et moi utilisons cette marque de rasoir car elle est vraiment très douce pour la peau. Mon conjoint a la peau très fragile et je lui ai conseillé d'essayer mes rasoirs et depuis ce temps là, il les utilise tout le temps, alors c'est pour autant pour femme que pour homme.
2019-06-07
Promesse décevante
Premièrement: ses seulent pour les jambes si vous voules une belle job! la Pub est fausse promesse. Bi directionnel non pas vraiment les rame dun cote de lautre bah tu ne te coupe pas cest tout! les lames et le gel s’use vite Alors : GASPILLiage et pas ecolo!
2019-06-04
Great shave
I use these razors all the time! I love the shave and I don’t get cut either. I would use these always for sure!
2019-05-31
Loved it
I tried it, loved it- I will use it moving forward.
2019-05-24
Impressed
I received this in one of my sample boxes about 6 months ago and I was quite unsure if this even made sense to use, sceptical for sure. Didn’t much care for it the first time but I thought I’d give it another try. The more I used it, the more I liked it. It saved time for sure but shaving doesn’t take a lot anyway. I loved how smooth it left my skin and how easy it was to use.
2019-05-17
Great product
I love this product, saves a lot of time by not having to constantly reapply shaving cream and you get better results.
2019-05-16
Ecellent
Moi je suis toujours un peu maladroite et me coupe souvent mes pas avec lui
2019-05-14
Intuition...
Didn't quite know what to think when I first received this product for review. Also thinking to myself, how would you use this razor without skinning yourself. It took using it a couple of times before I got the knack. I didn't feel it had a close as a shave as I thought it was awkward to use.
2019-05-13
Awesome product
Love it. No cuts it nice or agitation. Legs are smooth

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables