4,1 5 0 317 317 Grâce à ses lames bidirectionnelles exclusives, le rasoir révolutionnaire Schick® Intuition® f.a.b.MC vous permet de vous raser sans risque dans les deux sens sans même le soulever de votre peau : les lames du haut rasent en montant, et les lames du bas rasent en descendant!
Rasoir Schick® Intuition® f.a.b

01-03-2019
Best rasor
I have tried this. Long lasting and very Smooth shave. It is slightly expensive for disposable rasor but really worth to try
01-03-2019
Bad
Love the idea, hate the execution. Didn't cut the hair well at all, even with repeated attempts. Left a lot of hair in the blades that wouldn't come out too. Just not good.
09-07-2019
I HEARD REALLY GOOD THINGS ABOUT AND WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT, MY SKIN IS SENSITIVE SO I GOT TO BE CAREFUL WHICH PRODUCT I CHOOSE. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT BEFORE I ACTUALLY BUY THE ITEM. I WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE THE ITEM.
14-04-2019
j'aimerais essayer merci je demende souvent des produit a essayer mais recois jamais
01-04-2019
Have tried lots of shavers. Finally tried a man's shaver. It worked better than some of the womens ones. I would like to try this one.
28-03-2019
Comme je n ai jamais utilisé la marque je pense que ça serait idéal d'utiliser une lame et la jeter après usage Merci
11-03-2019
Sound like a good product. Wish I had a free trial for it.
09-03-2019
I would love try this razor.. It looks like a good razor to use.
09-03-2019
j aimerais ca faire l essai pour raser mes jambes et les bras et cuisses
08-03-2019
Aucune j aime rais l essayer comme sa je pourrais le commenté
08-03-2019
Aún no he probado este producto, espero probarlo pronto y así poder dar mi reseña. ¡Gracias!
07-03-2019
I would like to try your New products especially thé New rasoirs since they have 3 bla des and théorie Pink.
07-03-2019
I want to be able to review this I love the way it looks
07-03-2019
I would love to try this product!especially with the bi directional blades. I need a razor that axtually removes all the hair with the first stroke . most razors do not have as many blades or blades that go in different directions which would get the missed hairs. This razor sounds amazing and longer lasting than the rest
07-03-2019
Id love to try this out. It sounds most interesting