4,1 5 0 327 327 Grâce à ses lames bidirectionnelles exclusives, le rasoir révolutionnaire Schick® Intuition® f.a.b.MC vous permet de vous raser sans risque dans les deux sens sans même le soulever de votre peau : les lames du haut rasent en montant, et les lames du bas rasent en descendant!

Does a great job
This razor has a uniqe design and does a great job in close shave the first time using it may cause a few cuts but after that it was easy and great does the job and goes both directions
02-04-2019
It does the job and easy to use. Most importantly, close shave! I would recommend this to anyone :)
A Close Shave
I was amazed how the blades worked extremely well in and out of the shower but i loved this razor even more when i realized i was able to go back and forth without any pulling or any cuts
Gave it to the boys.
I found it to be a bit flimsy. I gave it to the boys they enjoyed. I like this brand, just didn't enjoy this exact model. More sturdy like the cheaper ones. I would recommend to guys it works well on faces. Just not legs.
Dont like it
I love trying new things. But I tried this razor and it always cuts my skin. I end up with little cuts all over my legs. I'll stick with my regular razor
Not sold on it
I love the concept of this. Even as I was using it it felt like I was accomplishing more in less time than a regular razor. However I didn't find as smooth of a shave as my regular 5 blade razor.
Shick Intuition
I Absolutely Love this Product!! Shaving has never been easier! Smooth, no Cuts, no Rash! I love the fact you can shave Forward and Back! I would and have recommended this product!
Close glide, smooth legs
Love using blades (always have), but this product does the very best when it comes to a clean shave for my legs. If you're thinking of getting spring/ summer ready like me, then this razor is the best on the market! 3x the blades will allow for a very close shave for super smooth legs!
Fabulous Shaver
This is a great shaver that shaves frontwards and backwards without lifting it off my skin.
I'll stick to my usual
Overall I wasn't too impressed with this razor. I didn't find it very effective and prefer the closer shave I get with my venus razor. I think the back and forth ability takes away from the actual effectiveness.
Great Razor!
This is a great razor and easy to use and highly effective!
Takes extra time
This razor is no more convenient then other razors. It’s a little awkward and takes more time. I wouldn’t buy it again. Maybe I used it wrong but it seems like a no brainer.
30-03-2019
A Close Shave in a Hurry.
I received this razor in the mail as a free sample about a week and a half ago and I just love it. The moisturizing strips completely surround the 5 razor blades for a silky smooth & super close shave. The strips seem to last for ever; I've used the same razor 4 times since I've got it and I still get a smooth shave. And the ability to shave from both directions is perfect for when your in a big rush to do some last minute grooming.
Good but not great
Thought this would be a great razor but wound up a bit disappointed instead. It did the job but took the same amount of time and didn't work any better than my other razors.
29-03-2019
Pretty good
I've tried alot of razors they all start to look and sound the same but I rest liked this one. It gave a nice close shave left my skin feeling really soft and no Knicks or cuts ( I shave really fast and pretty carelessly). Even my hubby prefered this to his normal brand.