4,2 5 0 58 58 Ce shampooing sans silicone et sans sulfate comprend une formule qui nettoie délicatement et renforce tout en préservant les cheveux colorés pour une brillance intense.

15-11-2019
Nutritious and delicious
My husband is vegan, so we bought this for a family gathering. It is quite tasty, and sweet if that is your taste. The beans add some protein which isn’t something you would usually get from a dessert cake.
14-11-2019
Gross
This cheesecake is disgusting. Tastes terrible. Would not recommend.
14-11-2019
Adding Dairy Queen cheery sauce!
This cheesecake is awesome when you add cheery sauce bought from D.Q. My whole family just loves it. I just love the taste of the cheesecake and the cherry sauce! Go to D.Q. get a cup of sauce to go. It is cheep to buy! Go home and put it on the cheesecake and enjoy!
04-11-2019
Cheesey
It was pretty good considering it was plant based. I would buy again but only on sale
06-10-2019
actually good
I usually not really into cheesecake but I really enjoyed this one from presidents choice as it the cheesecake flavour wasn't so intense and ultra sweet and had a good amount of it
29-09-2019
Diabetes on a plate
Super sweet. Nutritional values were scary. 60 grams of carbs and 40 grams of sugar per serving. For something plant based was it necessary to cover up the taste with several different types of sugars so it would taste good.
22-09-2019
Taste so good
I love me some cheesecake, and would recommend this to anyone
22-09-2019
It's a good alternative
I purchased this because I couldn't find a regular cheesecake in store. This was better than I thought but it really doesn't have the nice graham crust I look for compared to a New York Cheesecake. That being said, it's a great alternative and probably as close to an actual New York Cheesecake as it'll get. However for me, I wouldn't get it again.
20-09-2019
BEST STUFF EVERRRR
Me and my family are now obsessed with this and if im being honest ...none of my kids know its plant based because its the basic thing like if you tell your kid the meal has broccoli in it,,,( just an example) they just wont eat it soooo im gonna tell them within a month and they probably wont even believe me
20-09-2019
PC - Original Plantbased Cheescake
As far as plant based cheescake goes, PC - Original Plantbased cheesecake is a real good option to choose from. It comes frozen, once thawed it does takes on nice cheesecake looking dessert. The texture was good, it tasted like cheesecake. I didn't find myself a big fan of the cookie portion. I would still recommend it someone who is into plant based diet.
04-09-2019
One Of The Best
I bought this as soon as I saw in the store, I was so excited for it! It’s so creamy and rich. The crust is moist and not crumbly or dry and the “cheese” cake is so flavourful. I’ve tried many vegan cheesecakes and this one is one of the best.
03-09-2019
Good
Good taste for the price would buy again. Very good
22-08-2019
This is quite good, it has a nice flavour and texture. It’s a good price for a vegan product as well.
19-08-2019
Good taste
Really nice tasting. A good substitute if you’re lactose intolerant or trying to cut on dairy
06-08-2019
terry
I liked the taste, consistency and the price. I was having company and did not want to bake. My company loved it, I had to tell them I bought it, they thought I had made it come scratch.