4,3 5 0 51 51 Ce shampooing sans silicone et sans sulfate comprend une formule qui nettoie délicatement et renforce tout en préservant les cheveux colorés pour une brillance intense.

2019-09-22
It's a good alternative
I purchased this because I couldn't find a regular cheesecake in store. This was better than I thought but it really doesn't have the nice graham crust I look for compared to a New York Cheesecake. That being said, it's a great alternative and probably as close to an actual New York Cheesecake as it'll get. However for me, I wouldn't get it again.
2019-09-20
BEST STUFF EVERRRR
Me and my family are now obsessed with this and if im being honest ...none of my kids know its plant based because its the basic thing like if you tell your kid the meal has broccoli in it,,,( just an example) they just wont eat it soooo im gonna tell them within a month and they probably wont even believe me
2019-09-20
PC - Original Plantbased Cheescake
As far as plant based cheescake goes, PC - Original Plantbased cheesecake is a real good option to choose from. It comes frozen, once thawed it does takes on nice cheesecake looking dessert. The texture was good, it tasted like cheesecake. I didn't find myself a big fan of the cookie portion. I would still recommend it someone who is into plant based diet.
2019-09-04
One Of The Best
I bought this as soon as I saw in the store, I was so excited for it! It’s so creamy and rich. The crust is moist and not crumbly or dry and the “cheese” cake is so flavourful. I’ve tried many vegan cheesecakes and this one is one of the best.
2019-09-03
Good
Good taste for the price would buy again. Very good
2019-08-22
This is quite good, it has a nice flavour and texture. It’s a good price for a vegan product as well.
2019-08-19
Good taste
Really nice tasting. A good substitute if you’re lactose intolerant or trying to cut on dairy
2019-08-06
terry
I liked the taste, consistency and the price. I was having company and did not want to bake. My company loved it, I had to tell them I bought it, they thought I had made it come scratch.
2019-08-06
Really good for plant based Dessert
I love pc cheesecakes. I have tried both vegan and non vegan. I have to admit there's not much different. I really like it. Pretty Nice dessert for vegans, who like cheesecake.
2019-08-03
Great vegan option
Very sweet, but a great option for my vegan family that is looking for a cheesecake substitute.
2019-07-30
PC Cheesecake-style Dessert
It's delicious. My husband, who is leary of trying anything new, didn't realize it was plant-based. Great texture, great taste.
2019-07-27
delicious alternative
My family loved it. I have a son who cannot digest milk protein so I purchased this product. It was delicious and I will buy it again.
2019-07-26
Cheesecake-style Dessert
I give this product a 10/10 for sure. I love that it's plant based and has the same taste as an original cheesecake would. So smooth and creamy, I am definitely buying this product again!
2019-07-25
sooo yummy
I love this vegan cheesecake. Very creamy, Great texture. I love that it is not super pricey. Will buy again for sure!
2019-07-21
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. When I seen this I figured it was a healthier version so it didnt make me feel as guilty. I ended up really enjoying it.