4,2 5 0 36 36 Ce shampooing sans silicone et sans sulfate comprend une formule qui nettoie délicatement et renforce tout en préservant les cheveux colorés pour une brillance intense.

2019-07-18
Would highly recommend this product for anyone with dietary restrictions. I like the smooth and creamy texture, I was sceptical of this at first but OMG was it ever amazing.
2019-07-12
yum
we originally got this for my sister since she has some dietary restrictions, but there ended up being some products in there that she couldn't eat anyways. I basically got the whole thing for myself, and it tastes just as good as the real thing! I couldn't believe its entirely plant based
2019-07-09
Tastes Almost Like the Real Thing!
I was definitely sceptical about Plant Based ‘Cheesecake’, and honestly the only reason I bought it was because it was on sale for literally $1...but I was actually really really impressed with it! I don’t purchase or consume plant based products normally so I really didn’t know what to expect but I think if I didn’t know ahead of time that it was plant based, I wouldn’t have been able to tell just by tasting it. It’s almost exactly like the real deal!!
2019-07-09
Tasty
It was a pleasantly surprised. I didn’t realized it was planted based cheesecake, incredibly tasty.
2019-07-08
Completely surprised
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I couldn’t believe that I was eating planted based cheesecake. I liked that it was organic, so it felt healthy.
2019-07-07
It's okay
I liked the cheesecake but it was a little dry. I might try it again but maybe a flavor one instead of the plain
2019-07-05
soooo good
This is by far the creamiest vegan cheesecake i have had so far. very tasty.
2019-07-05
Scrumptious. Heavenly. Great as an after dinner treat
yummy
this was a light deliciously fluffy cheesecake ....it melted in my mouth..the smooth texture really played on my taste buds :) I love cheesecake so i most definitely recommend it :)
Cheese Cake
It has a nice tart taste n it was nice n creamy, loved the cream cheese but the crust was just a little soggy
2019-07-04
Plant based products rock!
Excellent alternative to regular cheesecake when living a plant based lifestyle. Taste and texture were wonderful- I look forward to new flavours!
Very dry
I didn’t like the product because I found it to be very dry
tastey
I am a cheesecake addict and really enjoyed this product. It was good value for the price. I enjoyed that it was plant based. I would be interested in trying different flavors.
2019-07-03
Cheese cake
I tried it at a taste test it was excellent. Wouldn't know the difference if you are not told.
2019-07-03
Plant based Cheesecake
Had a great taste. I thought it was going to be grainy in texture but was delicious