4,7 5 0 17 17 Le rince-bouche Crest Pro-Health Advanced Intense à la menthe vive tue 99 % des bactéries responsables de la mauvaise haleine* sans un goût médicinal fort. Le rince-bouche Crest procure une sensation intense afin que vous sachiez qu’il agit, permet à vos dents de rester propres plus longtemps** et vous donne une sensation de fraîcheur ainsi qu’une haleine fraîche. * lors d’essais en laboratoire ** comparativement au brossage seul.
Rince-bouche Crest Pro-Health Advanced Intense Menthe Vive

Best of the Averge
Is normally one that i will reach for above most, i find that it does not leave a weird film, of gunk in the back of the throat. The thing i would say is tone down on the mint flavor may come out with a few more options and maybe put them in travel sizes more as well.
great product
Works like a charm, very good results with a minty freshness that keeps you fresh for a longer period.
Fresh long lasting feeling
Great lasting freshness in the mouth after use and leaves your mouth feeling super clean. I would consider this one of the best brands I have used. I have recommended this to my husband as well and he loves it!
02-04-2020
family's first choice
I have tried the other big brands but found this product to give a long lasting fresh clean feeling to my mouth. It is a daily part of my family's rituals. Strongly recommend.
23-03-2020
So fresh n clean
Love this stuff leaves your mouth feeling clean nbfresh
23-03-2020
One of the best mouthwash out there
healthy gums freshness that last for at least 8 hr
22-03-2020
Very intense
Excellent mouth wash. My mouth feels, tastes and smells super clean after using.
20-03-2020
A holiday in my mouth
WOW amazing cool freshness to my mouth!! Makes me feel like I'm on top of the world perched on a high mountain top. Where the crisp cool air is so refreshing and invigorating. I LOVE THIS!
Fresh
I love this product. It leaves you with an amazing fresh feeling in your mouth and is well worth the price.
Wow
Excellent excellent excellent!’ Knocked the sweaters off my teeth and tongue and mouth feels tingly. What a beautiful refreshing feeling! Thank you sooo much!!
Excellent
Terrific, leaves my mouth feeling so fresh without the medicine feeling!!
09-03-2020
Does the job
Not much to say, it does the job leave mouth feeling fresh, and does what it advertises
07-03-2020
Je recommande
Trop bien ce rince bouche. On n'a pas trop la sensation d'alcool. Il garde l'halaine très fraiche
07-03-2020
Wow !
What a fantastic product. Left my mouth feeling amazing. So clean and my teeth felt very smooth. The taste was incredible. I am very thankful for this product.
06-03-2020
Perfect
it's a perfect product for my family. The taste is very good and the intense flavor is very intense. I like ot very much because I feel that my mouth is very clean and feel very fresh.