Royale Mouchoirs à 2 épaisseurs

4,5 5 0 238 238
Royale Mouchoirs à 2 épaisseurs

11-11-2018
so nice to be able to have this to use when your not feeling so well - was like a hug on a cold day
10-11-2018
I loved the softness and the great box designs. I had a week long cold and didn't end up with a red, raw nose.
10-11-2018
I do not think that they were durable enough for my needs
08-11-2018
The royale facial tissue is great. very similar to the one we use now. I'd have to check that price before I committed to changing from the brand we already use.
08-11-2018
Les mouchoirs Royale font un bon travail. ils sont résistant et assez doux pour nos nez. Ils ont été pratiques avec notre automne pluvieux!!!
07-11-2018
These tissues are soft and gentle on your nose. I also used the to wipe my grandson's face and he is under two. They hold up as well.
07-11-2018
These facial tissues performed above my expectations. I thought they would fall apart easily but they are strong but soft! They didn't hurt my nose and absorbed well.
07-11-2018
Royale 2 ply facial tissue was strong while also being soft. I only had to use one tissue at a time as they did the trick.
07-11-2018
It's good. Soft but strong enough to not fall apart blowing my nose.
07-11-2018
Nous laimons et l’avons achetés quelque fois depuis
07-11-2018
This tissue was so soft but still quite strong. My son loved them as well!
07-11-2018
Mouchoir de très bonne qualité bien qu’il ne soit que de 2 épaisseurs. Ne se déchire pas quand on se mouche.
06-11-2018
Strong tissue and gentle on the nose. Made by a trusted brand.
06-11-2018
I love that the tissues are strong and are excellent when I have a cold. I do prefer royale 3 ply as my number one choice, but if not available I use the 2 ply. I also like that Royale is environmentally friendly company.
05-11-2018
Found them pretty good but at times had to use a few more then my normal brand