4 5 0 64 64 Cette formule haute performance avec 3X la KÉRATINE LIQUIDE répare précisément les cheveux endommagés et remplace la kértine perdue, laissant vos cheveau restaures et faciles à peigner.
Schwarzkopf GLISS® Ultimate Repair™ Revitalisant

04-05-2020
It was a good product
I bought this because I’m having some issues with my hair being extra dry and unmanageable. It smells good and feels nice. I did find my hair was harder to comb through when it was wet, after using this product.
02-05-2020
Excellent produit
Ils nourris à la perfection les cheveux très sec et abîmés. De plus la grande variété de produits pour tout les types de cheveux de leurs marques sont tous très bons. De plus, certains de leur produits sont en vente au Doloroma, alors ils reviennent à la moitié du prix en pharmacie.
01-05-2020
Dream for damaged hair
My husband and I we used , it really very good for unhealthy hair , damaged and not shinny I suggested for everybody wants to improve the hair look and its not expensive at all
16-03-2020
Repair my damaged hair
I use this conditioner on my damaged fragile hair. He helped to stop the breakage and restore my hair to a healthy state. It leaves my hair soft, tangle free and manageable. I was especially eager to try because of the keratin ingredient. I am very satisfied with this product.
17-02-2020
Smooth and silky hair
I tried this product on a friends recommendation as I have a natural curl to my hair but usually straighten it. I am in love with this product and the shampoo. It leaves my hair silky smooth, rinses easily, and leaves behind a pleasant smell. I have tried too many products from salon brand to generic but this product is true to its claim. The cost is very reasonable for the amazing glossy hair it leaves me with.
13-02-2020
Works
This is a good functional conditioner but I didn't like the scent all that much. This price is a bit high for what it is. I didnt notice any change to my hair. I cannot use without a strong conditioner after or it will make my hair feel like straw still
07-02-2020
You can often find this stuff for cheap @ the dollarama fyi
The main reason I have given it 4 stars is because I usualy purchase this stuff when its on sale at dollarama ... Not only is the value good , it also makes my hair silky soft and for $4 you cant really go wrong ...deff better then herbal essences or garnier ... same price but better quality
25-01-2020
Bon produit
J'ai acheté le shampoing et revitalisant que j'ai bcp aimé. Seul point négatif je trouve qu'il alourdit un petit peu.
03-01-2020
Awesome!!
I've tried this and Love it!! I have long naturally curly hair and this product is amazing! It makes my curls softer and not frizzy. Best product that I've bought in awhile.
05-12-2019
Disappointed
I purchased the shampoo and conditioner as I have thin, frizzy hair. The products weighed my hair down, and left it looking frizzy and dry. Others may have a different experience, but I will not be purchasing again.
18-10-2019
Great hydration
I have tried a lot of products for my hair as I am constantly processing it. I dye my hair, use heat appliances and wear it in ponytails a lot, a good hydrating condition that doesn't make my hair feel like it weighs 100 lbs is a must for me. I really liked this product as it rinsed clean and didn't leave my scalp (or hair) feel like it had a layer of wax on it.
15-10-2019
Smells amazing
I've used this product for a couple of months and really liked it. It didn't leave a film on my hair and it smelled amazing.
03-09-2019
Amazing repair
Not only does this conditioner repair your hair and make it incredibly soft, but the scent is so amazing. It was smelling the shampoo and conditioner that got me to try it in the first place. I definitely recommend
31-08-2019
Amazing!
Gliss Hair Repair Shampoo has been my lifesaver for the past year coupled with the Gliss Hair Repair Conditioner. I have professionally coloured naturally curly long hair and when I wash my hair my fingers just gently glide right through my hair without any knots or tangles, leaving me to need less after products. It leaves my hair very shiny and clean smelling and soft to the touch. Before using Gliss I only used salon products and now I am totally sold on Gliss! Hope you will be too!
01-08-2019
Bon produit
Bon produit, cheveux soyez et beaux après la douche !