4 5 0 59 59 Cette formule haute performance avec 3X la KÉRATINE LIQUIDE répare précisément les cheveux endommagés et remplace la kértine perdue, laissant vos cheveau restaures et faciles à peigner.
Schwarzkopf GLISS® Ultimate Repair™ Revitalisant

25-01-2020
Bon produit
J'ai acheté le shampoing et revitalisant que j'ai bcp aimé. Seul point négatif je trouve qu'il alourdit un petit peu.
03-01-2020
Awesome!!
I've tried this and Love it!! I have long naturally curly hair and this product is amazing! It makes my curls softer and not frizzy. Best product that I've bought in awhile.
05-12-2019
Disappointed
I purchased the shampoo and conditioner as I have thin, frizzy hair. The products weighed my hair down, and left it looking frizzy and dry. Others may have a different experience, but I will not be purchasing again.
18-10-2019
Great hydration
I have tried a lot of products for my hair as I am constantly processing it. I dye my hair, use heat appliances and wear it in ponytails a lot, a good hydrating condition that doesn't make my hair feel like it weighs 100 lbs is a must for me. I really liked this product as it rinsed clean and didn't leave my scalp (or hair) feel like it had a layer of wax on it.
15-10-2019
Smells amazing
I've used this product for a couple of months and really liked it. It didn't leave a film on my hair and it smelled amazing.
03-09-2019
Amazing repair
Not only does this conditioner repair your hair and make it incredibly soft, but the scent is so amazing. It was smelling the shampoo and conditioner that got me to try it in the first place. I definitely recommend
31-08-2019
Amazing!
Gliss Hair Repair Shampoo has been my lifesaver for the past year coupled with the Gliss Hair Repair Conditioner. I have professionally coloured naturally curly long hair and when I wash my hair my fingers just gently glide right through my hair without any knots or tangles, leaving me to need less after products. It leaves my hair very shiny and clean smelling and soft to the touch. Before using Gliss I only used salon products and now I am totally sold on Gliss! Hope you will be too!
01-08-2019
Bon produit
Bon produit, cheveux soyez et beaux après la douche !
29-07-2019
Very good
I found this shampoo to be one of the best non-salon shampoos on the market. It left hair feeling very clean and soft. Bottle design is very good also. I totally recommend this product.
26-07-2019
Not great for fine curly hair
I was not very impressed with this conditioner. I have fine, curly/wavy hair that is often very brittle and frizzy. I found that this conditioner was not heavy enough, and I had to use soooo much in order to smooth out my tangles. I also found that it left the ends of my hair dry and frizzy. I would not purchase this product again.
24-07-2019
Just a drop
I found that for best results to use only a small amount, no more than a dime size. The first time I used it, I put way too much in my hair, making it look greasy. Just a drop is the key to soft and healthy looking hair!
16-07-2019
Thin & fine : Thick & full
Nearing forty its been a issue with my hair thining on top and tried many products the last year. This one does actually work to fix what i was looking for and am very happy and satisfied. My picture i do have a bit of gel from the morning but the hair is much more full and strong I've noticed after two weeks !
04-07-2019
Smells wonderful!
This product is crazy effective. I have frizzy coloured hair that was totally tamed but not weighed down by this conditioner. The fragrance is also light and beautiful. I'd buy this again in a moment!
18-06-2019
Did not like this product
Made me and my family’s hair stringy and greasy feeling
16-06-2019
Soft and shiny
I love this conditioner it makes my hair soft and shiny. I have what we call problem hair curly, frizzy unmanageable but when I use this conditioner it makes a world of difference. If you haven’t tried it I recommend try it.