4,3 5 0 11 11 Le bâton crémeux Secret Thérapeutique renferme des revitalisants apaisants pour la peau afin de réduire l’irritation, d’adoucir la peau sèche et tendre des aisselles, alors que son traitement de nuit vous apaise pendant la journée grâce à son parfum à la lavande.

19-10-2019
Secret Clinical Strength
Oh the lavender scent is so soothing. Keeps me feeling fresh all night. I like the smooth feeling and it's not sticky or wet. It just a natural. It's duel action is what I always look for but very seldom find. Now that I have tried this , it will be my number 1.
30-07-2019
Not as great
Well I thought for the price that this product would be a miracle worker. I find it the same as regular priced items.
29-07-2019
Loved it
I love the scent and the strength that is long lasting. Absolutely must have purchase!
25-07-2019
Love it!
Works amazing and smells wonderful! Even after I woke up I was still smelling it! Great product and now is my everyday deodorant !!
18-07-2019
Average
Not the strongest anti-persperent I've tried. Others work better at stopping sweat.
11-07-2019
Great Stuff !!!
I absolutely couldn’t live without this deodorant! Tried everything else on the market and nothing works as well ! I feel completely comfortable out in public now ! No more body odour ever !
09-07-2019
REALLY WORKS
ITS REALLY GOOD STUFF, BEEN REALLY HAPPY WITH IT, DOES HAVE THE EXTRA STRENGTH, SMELLS GOOD AS WELL
04-07-2019
Love it!
Absolutely no sweating when wearing Secret Clinical strength deodorant. On the most humid days, there is no sweat and no stains.
Sleepytime
No sweating and no BO at night. The kavendery smeokt sends me off too sleep with no issues
03-07-2019
Good
I love the product, it smell good and truly works but it is very hard to wash off
03-07-2019
Controls sweat and odour.
While the product does what it should, it leaves an incredibly thick film that is hard to wash off.