4,7 5 0 42 42 Enrichi de thé vert antioxydant et de lotus rafraîchissant, ce revitalisant actif pour le conditionnement physique aidera vos cheveux à garder une sensation, une apparence et une odeur de fraîcheur tout en leur donnant un éclat d''apparence saine, sans transpiration.

10-12-2019
Natural, smells good I love how it makes my hair feel look and smell after it’s washed. I also like to top it of with the conditioner of the same brand, I would recommend this to others! Hope you enjoy :D
05-12-2019
Green tea shampoo
Gentle on hair and no left over residue! Some shampoo leaves a residue on your scalp however this green tea shampoo is subtle with a nice fresh scent.
21-11-2019
Amazing shampoo
I've been using this shampoo for 2 years now and my hair has gotten so healthy less breakage.. This shampoo is amazing love it.
14-11-2019
Great ingredients
This smells great and the ingredients used are terrific!
14-11-2019
OGX Green tea Fitness
I absolutely love this shampoo! The smell is so great! I use this one because I have thick and oily hair that is really annoying. This shampoo is one that I have been using for quite a long time and I am very satisfied with it. You will notice your hair becoming less oily and stronger!
10-11-2019
Ive tried many shampoos and conditioners from this brand and I’ve loved all of them! They smell amazing, make your hair feel soft and healthy & have a lot of product in each bottle! I would 100% recommend this to everyone, they’ve got some for every hair type :) will be buying this again
04-11-2019
First timer
Love this shampoo But I hate how small the bottle is!!
27-10-2019
OMG Yes !
Are reaction when my mom and tried the green tea shampoo was omg the smell is amazing. My mom now uses the green tea only. I gotta try them all first. Im trying the coconut miracle oil right now and its very nice too, its going to be hard to choose one.
17-10-2019
Lovely hair
My hair felt wonderful after using this conditioner. I like the name and the smell of this. It left my hair silky and shiny super clean. I have no bad comments about this product.
30-09-2019
Amazing shampoo
This is really good shampoo leaves my hair shiney and very soft. Dont need a lot of product for it to lather, I have thick hair and a bottle of this lasted me a month. Love the smell of it as well.
28-09-2019
Smell like Green Apples instead of Green Tea
The first sniff of the shampoo I was surprised to it smelling more like Green Apple than Green Tea but still liked the smell. It foamed well when I used it on my hair during a shower and afterwards it left my hair feeling smooth and fresh!
22-09-2019
Leaves the hair feeling silky and smooth would highly recommend to anyone
21-09-2019
Great shampoo
Nice clean feeling. Hair feels refreshed with volume!
15-09-2019
Such great shampoo
Love this shampoo! Most other ones ruin my hair, but this shampoo is one of the ones that I love to use the most.
12-09-2019
Great Shampoo
I love this shampoo because it delivers on its promise to moisturize. Your scalp will feel a bit of a tingle and it will not make your hair look limp. It is worth the price and is easy to find in stores.