4,7 5 0 31 31 Enrichi de thé vert antioxydant et de lotus rafraîchissant, ce revitalisant actif pour le conditionnement physique aidera vos cheveux à garder une sensation, une apparence et une odeur de fraîcheur tout en leur donnant un éclat d''apparence saine, sans transpiration.

2019-09-22
Leaves the hair feeling silky and smooth would highly recommend to anyone
2019-09-21
Great shampoo
Nice clean feeling. Hair feels refreshed with volume!
2019-09-15
Such great shampoo
Love this shampoo! Most other ones ruin my hair, but this shampoo is one of the ones that I love to use the most.
2019-09-12
Great Shampoo
I love this shampoo because it delivers on its promise to moisturize. Your scalp will feel a bit of a tingle and it will not make your hair look limp. It is worth the price and is easy to find in stores.
2019-09-11
Hot Mess
This shampoo leaves my hair dry and in tangles !!! Eeeeekkkkk
2019-09-05
FANTASTIC PRODUCT
Love this product I will keep using this a long time love the way makes my hair silky soft and manageable smells great as well so I`m impressed.
2019-09-05
Good product
We have hard water and it lathered up great. Love the smell. Wasn't overpowering. Didn't dry my hair and left it feeling soft. With small hands, bottle was difficult for me to manage.
Hair product
Great product. Lathers well, smells great, and left hair feeling silky.
green tea shampoo
Works well, my scalp felt tingly clean and great fresh smell
Love all OGX
Cleans hair great, amazing smell and it feels like it is working on like other shampoos
2019-08-31
It’s all in the bottle!
This product really stands for what it says! It does the job decently. Leaves hair soft, smooth and smelling nice!
2019-08-28
Such a fresh feeling
It really stands up to there name it’s really soft on hair and has a relaxing feel and smell to it
2019-08-26
Amazing!
This shampoo is amazing makes your hair smell nice and soft
2019-08-23
Love!
So not only is it aesthetically appealing in my favorite color, but this shampoo smells great! It drew my attention from the packaging and the fact it said FITNESS. It was definitely good for helping give my scalp and roots of hair a good clean. As after sweating at the gym it gets kind of gross! Of course I use the conditioner that is meant to go with this shampoo as well. I definitely would recommend this product to others! It would be good to use even if it wasn't for after the gym. Good product OGX! -Haley
2019-08-22
Shampoo
Personally it didn't cut the greasy from my hair for the none greasy oily hair from under vehicles all day but the girls in family use and enjoy they definitely recommend this product