4,6 5 0 121 121 Et si nous vous disions que vous pourriez restaurer instantanément vos cheveux secs et ternes avec l'hydratation dont ils ont besoin? Avec notre shampooing TRESemmé hydratation ultime, tout est possible. Infusé de notre complexe hydratant pouvant défier la sécheresse, ce produit pour cheveux les hydrate et les laisse doux au toucher.

2019-06-23
Scary hairy
Just purchased for quality and value. It smells fresh not over powering. Great for the whole family. Conditions great on my hair
2019-06-18
Great value for your money!!
I’ve tried almost every line of shampoo and conditioner by Tresemme and have yet to be disappointed. Great products!
2019-06-04
Works great
I like this shampoo because i use less compared to other brands and it works great. (My wife likes it too!)
2019-06-03
TRESemme moisture shampoo
Overall I really like this product, I find it’s a good shampoo my hair likes it, my hair is colour treated regularly and can be quite dry. The product makes my hair feel great .also the price is reasonable and the sizes are great too.
2019-05-08
Inexpensive and convenient for many users
I have this shampoo in a guest bathroom and have had no complaints. It suds nicely and feels thick but comes out easily. Very nice packaging. It is too drying for my hair which is long and color treated.
2019-05-08
Its a very nice product Smells nice and good in price
2019-05-03
Treseme shampoo
Shampoo is Amazing and meets all of its promises..
2019-04-27
Silky soft
This shampoo is filled with lots of moisture that leaves your hair feeling silky soft, shiny and smelling fresh.
2019-04-22
Shampoo
I like the way it works on my hair, makesit more full and clean smelling.
2019-04-17
great product
It's a great product at a great price. always leaves my hair soft and smelling great. I have tried a lot of different shampoo's and I love this one. thank you tresemme.
2019-04-17
Fantastic
It's a wonderful shampoo that leaves your hair feeling clean but also economicly priced for whole family
2019-04-12
Trésemmé healthy hair for winter .
I love all Tresemmé products, my hair is smooth and smells great. For winter it's just amazing to keep Hydrated. i would surely purchase this product again and even try any other products from them.
2019-04-11
Go to hair brand!
Best haircare brand out there in this price point! Try the shampoo! You'll love it! Rich scent, luxurious texture and leaves your hair smelling fabulous and feeling great! Just get the conditioner too, it makes your hair beautiful again
2019-04-11
Good deal
I tried this shampoo and I loved it! Tresemme has a lot of great products and this one is one of them! Leaves your hair shiny and healthy! Good deal, I recommend it!
2019-04-08
Shampoo
Yes ,I have tried this product. Tresemme' have A lot of great products . I have fine hair . This shampoo made my hair very shinny and healthy. I give it 5 stars. Thank you TRESemme'