4,7 5 0 123 123 Et si nous vous disions que vous pourriez restaurer instantanément vos cheveux secs et ternes avec l'hydratation dont ils ont besoin? Avec notre shampooing TRESemmé hydratation ultime, tout est possible. Infusé de notre complexe hydratant pouvant défier la sécheresse, ce produit pour cheveux les hydrate et les laisse doux au toucher.

10-10-2019
My favorite
All i typically use is Tresemme but this one right here made my experience with Tresemme even better. It smells amazing! Makes my hair so smooth and shiny with no tangles even right after i wash it. Have recommended and will definitely purchase many more times.
05-09-2019
Silky feel
Love, love this shampoo. Doesn't weigh your hair down (and I have fine hair). Hair feels silky when wet and absolutely amazing when dry. If you want the feeling of just coming from the hair dresser, this is the shampoo for you.
23-06-2019
Scary hairy
Just purchased for quality and value. It smells fresh not over powering. Great for the whole family. Conditions great on my hair
18-06-2019
Great value for your money!!
I’ve tried almost every line of shampoo and conditioner by Tresemme and have yet to be disappointed. Great products!
04-06-2019
Works great
I like this shampoo because i use less compared to other brands and it works great. (My wife likes it too!)
03-06-2019
TRESemme moisture shampoo
Overall I really like this product, I find it’s a good shampoo my hair likes it, my hair is colour treated regularly and can be quite dry. The product makes my hair feel great .also the price is reasonable and the sizes are great too.
08-05-2019
Inexpensive and convenient for many users
I have this shampoo in a guest bathroom and have had no complaints. It suds nicely and feels thick but comes out easily. Very nice packaging. It is too drying for my hair which is long and color treated.
08-05-2019
Its a very nice product Smells nice and good in price
03-05-2019
Treseme shampoo
Shampoo is Amazing and meets all of its promises..
27-04-2019
Silky soft
This shampoo is filled with lots of moisture that leaves your hair feeling silky soft, shiny and smelling fresh.
22-04-2019
Shampoo
I like the way it works on my hair, makesit more full and clean smelling.
17-04-2019
great product
It's a great product at a great price. always leaves my hair soft and smelling great. I have tried a lot of different shampoo's and I love this one. thank you tresemme.
17-04-2019
Fantastic
It's a wonderful shampoo that leaves your hair feeling clean but also economicly priced for whole family
12-04-2019
Trésemmé healthy hair for winter .
I love all Tresemmé products, my hair is smooth and smells great. For winter it's just amazing to keep Hydrated. i would surely purchase this product again and even try any other products from them.
11-04-2019
Go to hair brand!
Best haircare brand out there in this price point! Try the shampoo! You'll love it! Rich scent, luxurious texture and leaves your hair smelling fabulous and feeling great! Just get the conditioner too, it makes your hair beautiful again