Shiseido - Lait solaire Ultra Proteur FPS 50

4,6 5 0 49 49 Un écran solaire invisible à large spectre FPS 50+ pour le visage et le corps avec un voile protecteur qui devient encore plus efficace lorsqu’exposé à chaleur et à l’eau. Type de peau : Normale, sèche, mixte et grasse
Shiseido -  Lait solaire Ultra Proteur FPS 50

13-04-2021
Love this
Love this sunscreen. It’a comfortable and near oil-free, which makes is tolerable to people who hate wearing sunscreen because it’s generally so gross. It also smells ok, which is more than I can say for most sunscreens. All in all, would buy again.
13-04-2021
Best sunblock
I tried this sunblock and the best part that it was not greasy and does not leave a lot of white cream on your face and lightweight as well The price is the only thing that i would say is challenging
10-04-2021
very good
I really like this sunscreen specially because it works really well. its spf 50 which is a huge plus for me.
08-04-2021
Excellent
The sunscreen is a really good moisturizer and sun protector. It feels smooth on skin and gets absorbed easily. It does not sweat on my skin and provides good coverage from sun rays.
08-04-2021
excellent sun screen
I so love this Shiseido sun screen product. It has a very nice texture, not too thick, and not too liquid, just right. It absorbs pretty quick and does not feel sticky at all. And it also has great moisturizing features.
30-03-2021
My go-to sunscreen!!
I absolutely love this product! it goes on clear, not oily, and really protects. If i go into the sun, without sunscreen, i will get tanned, and stay tanned for a year (not in a good way). This product will prevent me from getting dark if I apply it in the morning over my skincare. I have also tested this under the sun in Thailand!
30-03-2021
Excellent Sunscreen!
I love this sun protector lotion from Shiseido! It isn't greasy when you apply it and it doesn't leave my skin looking super white as it blends into my skin - especially the waterproof version! I highly recommend this sunscreen for both your face and whole body as it does protect for hours!
29-03-2021
love this product
Ultra Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50 An invisible, broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen for the face and body with a protective veil that becomes even more effective in heat and water. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
25-03-2021
Great sun protection
Love this sun cream. It helps a lot to keep sun marks away, and works great as a base for my foundation. A bit pricey for my taste.
23-03-2021
Great for traveling
I have tried this before when I traveled to Cuba. It is great for the face. I often break out to sunscreen products but I had no issue with this one. It's a good protection with SPF 50 and stays on even if you go into the water. A little pricey but worth it.
23-03-2021
Goes on like silk
I love this sunscreen. Is it too pricey? Yes. Does it feel luxurious and go on easy and dry to almost like a powder? Yes. It’s a good sunscreen but I think the price is too high especially for a sunscreen.
22-03-2021
Just the right stuff
I have used Shiseido products in the past so I was happy to see this Sun protection product on the shelf. I tried it for my family and loved the non-greasey feel. A little goes a long way and I am confident it will last unto next season.
17-03-2021
POC friendly
If you are a poc you know the struggle of finding a suncreen that doesn't leave a white cast and this one doesn't! I would have rated it a 5 but it does make your skin feel oily but if you have dry skin maybe you'd like it.
16-03-2021
Good sun protection
its a good sun protection, would buy it again. Love it
13-03-2021
One of my favourite
Probably one of my favourite products. It's liquid enough for a smooth application, and is non-greasy. I also use it as a foundation in the summer. Love how it makes my skin appear smooth, with the added SPF protection!